Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good afternoon everyone! We are excited to announce that the Jstu Elite's RidgeRack will now be available for $649.95 with FREE Shipping for the Spring season!

Hood Motor vehicle Grille Line Bumper
Toolbox Grille Plant Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Even better, we also have officially released our RidgeRack Brackets that now make our chase racks compatible with OEM Tonneau covers!! (They will be powder coated matte black to match the racks unlike the prototype picture below) If you have any concern whether your Ridgeline can fit our Racks with your current bed cover please let us know and we will confirm!

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

oh and... TWO NEW PRODUCTS are just around the corner so stayed tuned!! :D:p

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
361 Posts
Good afternoon everyone! We are excited to announce that the Jstu Elite's RidgeRack will now be available for $649.95 with FREE Shipping for the Spring season!

View attachment 425194 View attachment 425195

Even better, we also have officially released our RidgeRack Brackets that now make our chase racks compatible with OEM Tonneau covers!! (They will be powder coated matte black to match the racks unlike the prototype picture below) If you have any concern whether your Ridgeline can fit our Racks with your current bed cover please let us know and we will confirm!

View attachment 425193

oh and... TWO NEW PRODUCTS are just around the corner so stayed tuned!! :D:p
I haul a lot of pallets and like this rack as it would help protect my window from a pallet sliding. (Yes I use straps but I’d still like the piece of mind). Unfortunately I do not think the north mountain cover will work even with the brackets. Are there any other covers that work with the rack? With 3 kids taking up the backseat I need to used the cover often.

·
Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haul a lot of pallets and like this rack as it would help protect my window from a pallet sliding. (Yes I use straps but I’d still like the piece of mind). Unfortunately I do not think the north mountain cover will work even with the brackets. Are there any other covers that work with the rack? With 3 kids taking up the backseat I need to used the cover often.
Hey Kevin, completely understand your reasoning! Looking at pictures of the North Mountain cover it appears as though it will fit with our brackets. Could you take a height measurement of the cover?

·
Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Two new products? I’m hoping one them is along this line. Designed to enhance our truck’s looks.

View attachment 425205

Gusto!
While this is not one of the new products I'll admit we are exploring it. Although there are definitely some already out there for the 2017+ Ridgelines - even on the newest remodel one.

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
361 Posts
Hey Kevin, completely understand your reasoning! Looking at pictures of the North Mountain cover it appears as though it will fit with our brackets. Could you take a height measurement of the cover?
The cover sits 5inches above and right around 7.5 inches out from the back pillar (not window)

Window Hood Automotive tire Wood Automotive lighting

·
Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The cover sits 5inches above and right around 7.5 inches out from the back pillar (not window)
Thank you for the pictures. I'll take some measurements tomorrow with the brackets and see how it looks. Technically you can still roll up the cover close to the lowest bar of the rack and should be able to still snap the buckle, it just may not go under the whole rack. Either way, I'll check back in tomorrow with some measurements!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts