Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Mac

Just a quick member question, I see I am listed as a Junior Member, I see nothing that discribes this class of membership.

Just curious how long it will be before I can sit at the big table.

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Congrats on your promotion. ;) I am indfferent about prospect of becoming a senior member. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I did say member, I just don't know how Mac found out mine was junior, I did not list it in my profile.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,851 Posts
I think its junior member for first 25 posts, then member until you hit 100 posts, then you become senior member.....

(so this is one more towards senior :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Curious ... this will be my 28th post. I am still a junior member. when do I loose the junior. :rolleyes:. I don't think I'll make senior member. But who knows. This site is great and full of information. :cool:
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
WhiteRL said:
Curious ... this will be my 28th post. I am still a junior member. when do I loose the junior. :rolleyes:. I don't think I'll make senior member. But who knows. This site is great and full of information. :cool:
From what I can tell, you loose Junior at 50 posts and go to Member, then at 100 posts you become Senior Member.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Ok ...I guess I will keep posting. I have a feeling I will get to 50 post. I check this site several times a day.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
WhiteRL said:
Ok ...I guess I will keep posting. I have a feeling I will get to 50 post. I check this site several times a day.
Yes..welcome to the addictive world of the ROC!! :rolleyes:
 

·
Green With Envy Moderator
Joined
·
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the other side! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Once you become a senior member your posts start to turn grey and you forget things. Next comes Old @$$ Member at 1000 posts where you find yourself addicted to ROC Viagra and then at 2000 posts you turn into Geriatric Member where you have trouble controlling your bladder - try the new ROC Depends when you get to this point but dont use the cheap ones, get the Honda brand !! :eek: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
STEVE FROST said:
Hey Mac

Just a quick member question, I see I am listed as a Junior Member, I see nothing that discribes this class of membership.

Just curious how long it will be before I can sit at the big table.

Steve
For what it's worth I became "member" status after 30 posts.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top