Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ROC Dealer Partner
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just Announced! Ridgeline M.S.R.P.s

Here is Ridgeline M.S.R.P..........just announced by Honda!

RT $28215.00

RTS $30590.00

RTL $32005.00

RTL W/MOONROOF/XM RADIO $33155.00

RTL W/MOONROOF/XM RADIO/NAVIGATION SYSTEM $35155.00

All prices include $515.00 destination charge

·
Registered
1 Posts
I called my local Southern Cal. dealer and asked her to flag me a Black RTL when they get'em--she is checking into a deposit today. She also said, that like the Odessy, and my late S2000, MSRP should hold up for at least a year, then we eat are hats--well not the whole hat, maybe just the brim being it's a Honda. Anyway, anyone have any thoughts about paying novelty MSRP's, or more? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I love to haggle but i think i will have to just go with the MSRP. But i will try and get the destination charges taken off of my MSRP by 515 lets see if that works. Might as well try. ;)
I dont think that the pick up will do to good in NY. Plus there are a million and one dealerships in the tristate area so competition is stiff. I'll have my fingers crossed.
I thought about waiting but i wanna be the first on the block with one LOL!

·
Registered
996 Posts
rmaltbie said:
I called my local Southern Cal. dealer and asked her to flag me a Black RTL when they get'em--she is checking into a deposit today. She also said, that like the Odessy, and my late S2000, MSRP should hold up for at least a year, then we eat are hats--well not the whole hat, maybe just the brim being it's a Honda. Anyway, anyone have any thoughts about paying novelty MSRP's, or more? :rolleyes:
Yeah, I have some thoughts. The RT- L is about $5,500 more than a 05 taco sport dbl cab Manual 4x4/w tow. Basically the only difference is leather on the RT-L. Is there really $5,500 more truck here? I'm very impressed with the innovative design on the Ridgeline, but not the styling. It's a tough call between the Taco and the Ridgeline. I'm tilting toward the Ridgeline, but I'm not sure there's $5,500 more truck here. Taco is $26,500

Given the leather and auto trans, it seems 28,500 or 29,000 would be the appropriate price on the RT-L

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Although I like the looks and style of the Ridgeline, I have to admit that the new Tacos look pretty good. I think they look a lot better than the previous model years. And Toyota makes a quality vehicle (I used to own a 2000 Tundra and currently own a 2002 Camry).

·
Registered
131 Posts
I unfortunately got burned on the Toyota T-100 and their first V6. At under 100,000 miles, it was about to throw a rod. I took it in and got a new 98 CRV and have loved it since, especially for the price compared to all the other SUV's. Now I would like to get the Tundra, but I'm afraid of getting burned again. The Tacoma is nice and such, but what sold me on the Ridgeline is the rigid frame and the trunk storage. Nothing beats that idea and nobody offers it. Now I think the Ridgeline looks like a Avalanche and the concept of the Ridgeline was going to have the interior drop for more bed cargo area. I wished Honda had kept that. But the plus to everything on the Ridgeline is it has most all the features of the MDX, with a $15,000-20,000 less price tag. The Ridgeline will be my fourth Honda (Civic, Accord, CRV) and I've NEVER EVER regretted it. I'm still keeping my CRV for a back up. Dealer thought I should trade it in and I'm like,"It's paid for and in excellent shape. I'm not getting rid of it!".

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can't use the exchange rate to price cars, never works.

Ridgeline Prices have been announced in Canada

LX - $34800
EXL - $39200
EXL (moonroof) - $40400
EXL Navi - $43900

1 - 9 of 9 Posts