Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 2006 Honda Ridgeline EX-L in black owner. I just wanted to introduce myself. This seems like the most comprehensive source of information on the internet when it comes to Ridgelines and I am looking forward to becoming part of the community. So far I love my truck. It has 208k when I bought it, but I wasn't too concerned because it's a Honda and my parents have 2 Civics. One with 300k and the other 200k. I paid $8,600. I will post a picture soon. After seeing so many nice looking versions of the Ridgeline on here I am inspired to put a little personality into mine. Would anyone out there recommend putting a lift kit? And would 20" Monster XD Wheels fit on the truck without a lift? With decent sized tires? Thanks everyone.
Cheers, Brad.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Welcome to the club...

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Welcome aboard,I my self also have a 2006 but mines a RTL and love it...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to post some pictures. I think it's in really nice shape for her year and mileage.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the ROC!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome to ROC from Oregon--I doubt the 20's will fit stock--maybe with the 2 in lift available--depends on how wide a tire you put on also--

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I take it your from Canada. Welcome! Decent price eh? Let's see a pic!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Welcome to ROC. You made an excellent choice.
We have been proud owners of our RTL/SR since April 2005. We just made 86,000 miles and is in great condition.
My wife would not want to drive any other vehicle. We sold her Mazda CX-7 2007 about 3 years ago, because if both were in the driveway, she would always pick the Ridgeline. After five years and 15,000 miles we got rid of her car and we love our Ridgeline.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
208k Kilometers.
I just tinted all the windows. It looks pretty good so far. The back windows are like mirrors, and I put a nice banner across the front. Pics to come soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts