Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Just Bought an 07 Ridgeline w/ 94K Miles

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  tmy3329 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone,

Found this forum helpful as I was researching Ridgelines I was considering purchasing. Just purchased an 07 Ridgeline RTX w/ 94K miles for about 14K out the door.

Any preventative maintenance I should do as an initial matter before putting any serious milage on it? Dealership did standard items, like the airbag recall and oil change, but I don't think they did much else.

I expect that the timing belt will need replacing soon, unless I can tell if it has already been done (couldn't see any indication when I looked under the hood, but admit I don't really know what I'm looking for). Dealership couldn't confirm whether timing belt was done and it wasn't listed on the carfax, but I'm finding maintenance history is hit and miss on Carfax reports.

Anyway, I'd like to get at least another 100K out of this truck with no major headaches - so besides regular oil changes and Tender Loving Care, any suggestions.

Thanks!

#3 ·
Zena, I suggest you make that request under Forums/HOnda Ridgeline/First generation or Forums/Honda Ridgeline/Misc.

You should get some good feedback on catch-up maintenance suggestions and things to do.

#5 ·
Congrats on your "New to you, G1"

Welcome to the ROC.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.