Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on this forum for a while now but I just finally purchased a ridgeline. After a lot of consideration I purchased a 2014 sport. I almost bought a new GMC canyon but felt it was a little to small and I figured it would depreciate quickly. I have been waiting over a year to financially be able to buy a truck and couldn't wait another year for the new one to come out.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congratulations Erik!!! Welcome to the club! I hope you love your ridgeline as much as I've loved the two I've owned!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Gratz, man! Any particular plans for your new ride??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gratz, man! Any particular plans for your new ride??
Well I will probably get a new stereo with bluetooth and nav since the one that is in the 2014 is so outdated. probably around $700 depending on what I want.

I also want to get a roof rack with ski attachment and a tonneau cover before next winter for skiing. probably around $1000. might get a remote start eventually also.

I want to get most of the truck paid off before I start buying stuff for it though. We will see how this summer goes. Already put the OEM trailer wiring harness in this morning since I didn't have to work today. can't believe it came without one ;/

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,809 Posts
Welcome to the club. Update your sig to show 2014 Sport.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sounds like some fun upgrades are on the way. Hope to see you posting the progress as it comes along :act035:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts