Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just want to thank everyone who answered all of my questions over the pas couple of weeks. I purchased my Black Ridgeline RTS today.
After my trade (which I still owed some money on) Taxes, tags and all those little fees , and a full tank of gas, I was out the door for 30200. Which in my book was great . The staff at Superior Honda Of Omaha were outstanding, and I told them that I would mention there name in this forum, From the minute we walked in we were offered Breakfast, coffee. And there was nobody hounding us or pressuring us to buy. There waiting room had a 42 inch plasma and a fireplace. I didnt mind hanging out while the paperwork was drawn up.
Anyway I can officially say that I am a part of the Ridgeline owners club.

Thanks for everyones help
Chris Salvatore

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats! I know you will love your ridge. I am glad another black one found a good home.:cool:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Congratulations! Very well done! Your post is music to my ears. I love to hear great success stories when people purchase vehicles and come away feeling good about the experience. You obviously went to the right dealer. Sadly, not everyones experience with purchasing a vehicle is as good as yours and mine were. Sometimes it is the dealer that causes things to go badly, sometimes it is the customer, but that is the topic of another thread. For now, congratulations once again! :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats! And I must say, an excellent color choice.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats on an excellent purchase. We are growing in numbers!!!

RidgeInTheVille

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I'm going to chime in and break the color string. I'm happy for you, but a bit BLUE that you went black. Have a blast showing off your new ride!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, even though it is black ;).

I am sure you will enjoy it just the same.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I pretty much feel the same way, Chris. I have been following some of the discussions here and they pretty much cemented my decision to buy a Ridgeline.

I just bought my Ridgeline last Fri. (11/11/05) and I couldn't be happier. We bought a silver RTL, with moonroof, and Nav. Once I get a few payments in, I am gonna add running boards, fog lights, and a tonneau cover.

Oh, and for you folks that live in the Midwest, Grand Honda, outside of Chicago, has some of the best prices I have seen on used, or new for that matter, Ridgelines. They are selling RTL's, with Nav., for $29,900 right now. I did not purchase mine there, I went with a local dealer, but I used the e-mails to help negotiate the price down on the one I bought.

All I can say is the Ridgeline is sweet. I only have about 385 miles on mine, but it seems to get better with every mile. I plan on driving mine until the wheels fall off..... or until Honda comes out with something better.... whichever comes first.....:)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Welcome to ROC from the owner of the #1 selling color SILVER. I am sure you will enjoy it as much as we do ours.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
cdepuydt said:
I pretty much feel the same way, Chris. I have been following some of the discussions here and they pretty much cemented my decision to buy a Ridgeline.

I just bought my Ridgeline last Fri. (11/11/05) and I couldn't be happier. We bought a silver RTL, with moonroof, and Nav. Once I get a few payments in, I am gonna add running boards, fog lights, and a tonneau cover.

Oh, and for you folks that live in the Midwest, Grand Honda, outside of Chicago, has some of the best prices I have seen on used, or new for that matter, Ridgelines. They are selling RTL's, with Nav., for $29,900 right now. I did not purchase mine there, I went with a local dealer, but I used the e-mails to help negotiate the price down on the one I bought.

All I can say is the Ridgeline is sweet. I only have about 385 miles on mine, but it seems to get better with every mile. I plan on driving mine until the wheels fall off..... or until Honda comes out with something better.... whichever comes first.....:)
Welome cdepuydt! Silver seems to rule here so nice choice & enjoy your ride! Don't let the group harrass you on color...its all good ... Enjoy the ROC

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Chris, Welcome to the club. Sounds like you got a really great deal from one of the better dealerships. We all enjoy nice positive posts too. Happy Trails.:)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome cdepuydt to the club, don't forget to vote your color even though they don't really need more points. And don't forget to intro youself in the post here first thread.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome to the ROC Chris & cdepuydt! Glad to see more new new folks and hopefully you continue to enjoy the company here. Be sure to post your zip codes on the following link so I can add you to the ROC Stars Map! :D

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Thanks guys. Feels great to FINALLY get a Ridgeline! Like I said, I researched/drove them all and the Ridgeline is definitely the best package (For me) overall. It took me over a year of reading reviews, test drives, etc. When I tell you the Ridgeline is the best, I ain't just whistling Dixie. Of course, I'm preaching to the chior.... you guys already know that!

I will get over to that thread and intro. myself.

Thanks Again.

Oh, and I added my zip to the mix.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts