Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Southern CA. and just purchased an RTL (with Nav) last night (8/31/05). I had shopped (via internet) for the past two months. Best deal I got was in Long Beach. Culver City (888 741-8127) ended up matching the same cost and threw in some mud guards, wheel locks, and a Ridgeline Key chain! :)

I purchased the truck from Sara Lovett for $31,158. Add in Tax, etc. and it came out to $34,050 out the door.

Honda is having an outstaning deal on financing for the next week or two. Financed my truck for 4 years at 3.9%

Love the truck and plan on putting in a couple of high end speakers (all doors and sub) and two amps.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new truck.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome Milt, and good for you.
Drive it in good health

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome aboard milt96! We'd love to see some pics of your new ride! :)

-SixOpRidge

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
milt96 said:
I live in Southern CA. and just purchased an RTL (with Nav) last night (8/31/05). I had shopped (via internet) for the past two months. Best deal I got was in Long Beach. Culver City (888 741-8127) ended up matching the same cost and threw in some mud guards, wheel locks, and a Ridgeline Key chain! :)

I purchased the truck from Sara Lovett for $31,158. Add in Tax, etc. and it came out to $34,050 out the door.

Honda is having an outstaning deal on financing for the next week or two. Financed my truck for 4 years at 3.9%

Love the truck and plan on putting in a couple of high end speakers (all doors and sub) and two amps.
Another SoCal RL owner! :D Welcome to the bond! I hope we get a chance to meet soon. Go to google Earth and add yourself to the ROC Members Map it's :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats Milt! Yours sounds about like mine. The mud flaps (used to be called that) serve a very important function as you will see when you drive on gravel. Still workin' on getting the Nav figured out. I confuse that poor lady all the time! I got the custom black grill as I thought it just looked a little nicer. Did you notice all the little flecks of navy blue in the black paint? :)

RLguy

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in LA area too and so far every dealer I've emailed is quoting invoice for the RTL w/Nav&moonroof which is $31,159. Then there is $515 destination charge on top of that. I'm a costco member and there is a costco honda dealership in Van Nuys and this guy Brian says he can get the same car for $500 under the invoice. I think prices are coming down a little on the Ridge around here the dealer in Simi Valley had 15 ridgelines yesterday when I was there - but only two with nav/moonroof.

BTW If you want to locate the costco dealership just call costco here's a link http://www.costcoauto.com/index.asp?

·
Registered
13 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts