Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took this picture just for you. Score at our meet was 1 White, 1, Blue, 1 Green and....

3 Silvers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
steveberger said:
Took this picture just for you. Score at our meet was 1 White, 1, Blue, 1 Green and....

3 Silvers
Triplets! Sweet! :D

L

·
0 Posts
You guys are terrific. :)
GO SILVER!! :D
Thanks for thinking of me and taking and posting this picture Steve. The girls look fabulous. Not that discount Blue and White but there is just somethin' about that Billet Silver.
Thanks again. I printed that page and it now hangs on the wall of my office right above my monitor.
Maybe I should have you guys sign it!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Hey LadyRidge, did you do a poll here not long ago as to color? I know I voted in it but I did a quick search and now I can't find it. If it indeed was you, how did the poll turn out?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ladyridge said:
How do you like me now?? :D
That is beautifull JC! You've got the talent in you.. glad that you are taking advantage of it!!

L

·
0 Posts
ridgeln said:
Me-thinks LadyRidge needs to get a new license plate (and if I didn't already have a custom one, I'd go for this one) - think chemistry, not agriculture...

-ridgeln
Actually, I plan to change the plates in November to RIDGENA.
GO FIGURE. :rolleyes:
THANKS ridgeln. :p

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
LOL - of course - how silly of me! Should have seen that one coming - your choice is far superior! Can't wait to meet the Lovely Ridgena in Nov!

November T-Shirt Idea: R.O.C. at the Rock! seems to be that we should plan on it being a yearly thing.

-ridgeln

L

·
0 Posts
ridgeln said:
LOL - of course - how silly of me! Should have seen that one coming - your choice is far superior! Can't wait to meet the Lovely Ridgena in Nov!

November T-Shirt Idea: R.O.C. at the Rock! seems to be that we should plan on it being a yearly thing.

-ridgeln
GREAT OHIOANS THINK ALIKE. I have already designed the shirt and talked to my t-shirt guy. As soon as I finalize things with the ROCK HALL OF FAME and FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME, I'll take a poll as to who is coming, who wants what ( as far as merchandise ) and then I'll give more details. ( I will be periodically taking a poll before then as well )
I just wish we could do it the weekend of October 15. Its the NOPI at Norwalk and boy could we do a whole bunch of stuff that weekend.
RIDGELINE'S ALL OVER THE PLACE!!
Thanks ridgeln - can't wait to meet your Silver "Bullet". :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts