Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've been lurking a while, but finally took the plunge. I bought
a Blue RTL with moon/nav from Honda of Joliet. I couldn't pass up
the deal they offered (on this site). A pleasure to deal with Kim and
the crew there.

I traded in an 05 Element that I also bought at Honda of Joliet.

Mine is an 11/05 build date. The auto all-door unlock works fine.
I haven't really gone above 55, but no excessive wind noise so far.
No rain yet, but it is coming...hopefully no leaks.

Regards,
Bob

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
WOW, I hope I can type fast enough that no one jumps in front and I get to be the first to welcome another BLUE owner! I'm having a very good day. It puts a smile on my face that you got NAV. Have you had it before? We hadn't and I simply love it.

Do you have plans to add on accessories? Please continue to post your impressions, ideas and any questions about your fabulous new truck.

I will be amazed if you have any of the old issues. We bought ours April 29th and we have none.

edit to add PS--I did it! Now check for the PM I just sent you, OK?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Truckin',

Thanks for the welcome!

First time with a Nav system for me. I still need to learn how to use it,
but so far it's a lot of fun.

The only mods I have are tow package and carpet floormats. I thought
about the camera but decided against it for now after seeing the install
instructions. I just didn't want so much taken apart on a new truck.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I'm glad I wasn't in the shop to witness this being done. Ours was the first RL they'd added it on. The dealer did a flawless job on that and the roof rack. There is no evidence that it didn't come from the company stock.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard BobP! Like Truckin' said, I too seriously doubt that you will have any of the issues that some early production models had.
Thanks for joining the ROC, the best Ridgeline site by far on the net. Your contributions will help to make even better!
Once again, welcome!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Welcome Blue, from a Blue... You'll LOVE it. Don't forget to get your window decal and order hats and shirts too...
Don't forget to vote Color Choice.....
I think this puts us ahead?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Running boards and roof rack (noisey) but looks great,, I'll post some pic of mine tomorrow..

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Wow BobP, Beautiful photo. Welcome to the family. I assume you are aware of the "color wars" :p going on here at the ROC! I'm surrounded by a sea of Blue ones as we speak!!!!!! Glad you here and hope to hear from you soon..:D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome BobP! Got a blue-baby too. No moonroof or Nav for me though. I'm sure you'll love yours as much as I do mine.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome from another "Blue!"....

Got mine about 3 weeks ago..... love it; and you will too. Obviously another case of "Ridgeline Fever!" You caught it..... ain't it great?!!;) :cool:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats & Welcome Bob, great pics! My build date was 9/05, I haven't experienced any of "the issues" thus far and I drove in a couple days of heavy rain last week. It's a great truck your gona luv it...

Ps ;) .. If applicable....Hide the keys from your wife b4 its too late...
...I'm just kidding Ladies!!!...:D :D :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome from another BLUE owner! After seeing your beautiful new truck, I'm going to run ours through the car wash! :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow!

Thanks for all of the welcomes!

Too late for keeping it all to myself, the wife is already talking about switching rides every other day...we'll see:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome BobP

It's great to see another blue one on the road. I'm going on 6 weeks with my RTS and I'm loving every mile driven. Love the pic's of your RTL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts