Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured I would throw up some pics of the work thus far. Added Fender Flares, Running Boards, Window Visors & the Side Protectors. Also put the 20" rims/wheels on a few weeks ago.

Now I need to order the Tail light frames, a new grill and get geared up for the dealer to put in the Moonroof. Also have the appointment made with the Tint Shop.

And keeping an eye on COMPTECH for new Supercharger and other performance enhancements which I will be adding when they come out.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
sweet ride, what are the specs on those rims and tires... I'm thinking of future add ons are near.

Moonroof? Will it be the oem stuff or after market? Great job, and it looks better than a slap job.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Redridge said:
sweet ride, what are the specs on those rims and tires... I'm thinking of future add ons are near.

Moonroof? Will it be the oem stuff or after market? Great job, and it looks better than a slap job.
Per the Invoice:

These are PLAYER 718 w/tires 275/45/20 5*120 high offset

I got them installed at a local car shop. Total price w/tires and installation came to $1550.00. The tires are GoodYear Eagle GT IIs

The Moonroof will likely be OEM as I want it warrantied.

Thanks for the comments. I have been working on this thing for a couple of weeks now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ladyridge said:
She is saaaaweeet!! :p
Hehe. Thanks lady. I am a 39 year old fart and this thing has me tweaking it up like a teenager. I never have really been into dressing up vehicles before but something about these Ridgelines just make you want to.

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Jeff, Very well done! Classic White with chrome still looks great! I'm going exactly 180° with Black truck, grill and wheels. I've also "wiped the tailgate clean" as you have. Very nice indeed! You may have the first blown Ridge on the forum. I love it when a few of you ROC heads get to go "Ted Nugent" on your trucks. Keep going...
Thanks for the photos. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DWdrums said:
DWdrums,
I was going to do up another post specific to the wheel/rims with better PIX. So if you want to pull that one out of the other thread, I'll put the new one in there. Or leave it. no biggie.

arteegee said:
Hey Jeff, are those the AVS Vent Visors?
arteegee,
No, these are the OEMs from HONDA. Got 'em from:
http://store.partscheap.com/

5S Dude said:
Jeff, Very well done! Classic White with chrome still looks great! I'm going exactly 180° with Black truck, grill and wheels. I've also "wiped the tailgate clean" as you have. Very nice indeed! You may have the first blown Ridge on the forum. I love it when a few of you ROC heads get to go "Ted Nugent" on your trucks. Keep going...
Thanks for the photos. :D
5S Dude,
Thanks for the comments. I wanted Black in a bad way but I am a detail fanatic with no garage. Black would have worked me to death. Hehe, BTW, My little cuts on my fingers from the Waxed Dental floss used to debadge this puppy are just starting to heal. I am gearing up to replace the grill as well. I am kind of hoping to find a grill without any reference to Honda. Nothing against Honda, I just get a kick when folks ask me what the heck it is. Hmmm, I wonder if I can replace the big "H" on the front with a JOHN DEERE emblem? HMMM.......

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great look! Love the rims!! Regarding your grill statement, I've seen replacement grills on ebay for the Ridge that are chrome with no "H".

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Does Honda offer an OEM Moonroof for the Ridgeline other than the one installed with the RTL-SR model and above?

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Hey Jef, I just saw a White Pilot with a Chrome Hummer H3 logo on the back.
If you don't want the "H" you could replace it with a Tristar from a Benz or the Blue & White Bemmer logo! That would mess with heads. What about a ESCALADE EXT logo, Yeh!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts