Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DI was looking for a pick up truck to use around the house and for my daily driver for a while now. Yesterday I went to Honda dealer and test drove the Ridgeline. I just picked up the truck few hours ago. I can't wait to drive the truck tomorrow. What a great truck.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard BlackRidge06! You have excellent taste in vehicles - and color. Don't stay up all night reading the manuals. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
668 Posts
SmokyMtnRidger said:
Congratulations on your new truck and if you don't mind me saying........ you have great taste in picking the correct color of Ridgeline! :D

OMG, every one knows red is the best, but I almost bought black, it was close.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SmokyMtnRidger said:
Congratulations on your new truck and if you don't mind me saying........ you have great taste in picking the correct color of Ridgeline! :D
When I saw the truck I new right away that black was the right color.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I know what you mean, but I have owned black trucks, I knew it was right, but it was a Bit**, to keep looking awsome. RED is doing it for me!. But understand why you bought Black. It is awsome looking while clean!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck and welcome to the ROC.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
BlackRidge06 said:
:DI was looking for a pick up truck to use around the house and for my daily driver for a while now. Yesterday I went to Honda dealer and test drove the Ridgeline. I just picked up the truck few hours ago. I can't wait to drive the truck tomorrow. What a great truck.
Well hello neighbor! Welcome to the ROC!:) I'm in Manchester. Were'd you get your RL? Got mine at Manchester Honda.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts