Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great site you have here! I was going back and forth between the Ridgeline and Tacoma for a couple of weeks and read all the great things you guys were saying about the Ridgeline so I took the plunge, plus my wife liked the Ridgeline better.

I'm still getting use to driving it and learning how everything works. If anyone has any tips or recommendations I'd sure be grateful.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the site. Please visit often and we all look forward to reading your contributions.

Pictures of your rig are definitely encouraged. :D

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Here's my tip...

Drive, drive, drive, and then drive some more.

Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Find a friend witha Tacoma. Then bet him a beer for every sheet of plywood/sheetrock or cinderblock etc. that you can load into the back of your Ridgeline without deflecting the suspension. You'll be drinking for free from now until Memorial Day. :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome to the group. Congrats on the new ride. We will look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey all, Another new Ridge owner of a week now. Picked up my White RTL With Nav last week and ... well there's just not enough time in the day :D

WHAT A TRUCK HUH? !!!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Congrats! I got mine Saturday too, and just want to be in it all the time! I had been considering the Tacoma until I heard the Ridgeline was coming out. There were no doubts in my mind from there.

I just ordered some accessories from HandA-accessories.com so I will have something to do over the weekend (ordered the wind deflector and rear splash guards).

I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! Everyone has been wanting to see this dream truck I've been talking about.

Happy driving!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts