Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
With the multiple gripes regarding no signals in the lights I thought there would be a more vibrant discussion about this lol.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am more looking forward to the heated mirrors than signaling :).........I have a RTL and to my surprise it doesn't have heated mirrors. So much humidity down here, I practically need them everyday.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, bad news. The mirrors arrived but do not fit :(................Talked to muth and sent them pic and they said to return them for refund (minus shipping). Back to drawing board to figure out how to make my mirrors heated.

Z

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
So....their whole stock doesn't fit at all? No replacement? Sucks for you, but really sucks for them if they made something that doesn't work.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So....their whole stock doesn't fit at all? No replacement? Sucks for you, but really sucks for them if they made something that doesn't work.

Guess so. Over the phone, they confirmed the numbers on mirror so they sent me what is supposed to fit the 17 ridgeline. I have a feeling these would fit a 2014 gen 1 ridgeline and they assumed the 17 was same. Just a guess.

I am also out 30 bucks for shipping to me and shipping back to them. That sucks too.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well, bad news. The mirrors arrived but do not fit :(................Talked to muth and sent them pic and they said to return them for refund (minus shipping). Back to drawing board to figure out how to make my mirrors heated.

Z
No maam!!! If they misrepresented their product in any way (advertised heated feature that would fit 17 ridgeline) you bet your azz they'd be giving me a fullll refund and paying for return shipping. Hell naw!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hear you. I plan to call again when the package gets there. If no help, I will just dispute with CC company and let them take care of it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am also out 30 bucks for shipping to me and shipping back to them. That sucks too.
If they said they would fit your G2 '17, I'd tell them to refund the shipping or expect a chargeback. No way you should have to pay for their mistake.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
No maam!!! If they misrepresented their product in any way (advertised heated feature that would fit 17 ridgeline) you bet your azz they'd be giving me a fullll refund and paying for return shipping. Hell naw!
^^^ YES! ^^^

I've been very tempted to get the Muth signaling mirrors, but always felt they were overpriced. Now I'm glad I didn't give them my business.

I've been very tempted to try a set of these for under $5.

1pc Red 33-SMD Sequential LED Panel Arrows Car Side Mirror Turn Signal Lights | eBay

There's tons of LED mirror signal options on eBay.

Reactions: Carsmak

·
Registered
452 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
A mirror such as this would be of interest to myself even though we already have the built in LEDs on the Canadian trucks. Super easy to install since all the wiring is already present for us.

These LEDs are in the glass, visible to the rear of the truck. The factory lights are in the mirror body, only visible from the front and side of the truck. Wonder if a person could grind them to fit? Mirror glass is not tempered, so super easy to shape.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts