Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at the RL for 2 weeks finally picked one up on Wednesday. I leased a blue RTS. I traded in my 04 Accord EX V6 Sedan that was also leased. The first 150 miles have been great I love this truck.

I sold Hondas for 4 years and have loved the RL ever since the concept showed up. I couldn't beat the lease special that Honda has right now. The money factor on the lease was just crazy. If you know anything about leasing then you will know that .00045 is a low money factor. I don't have a camera right now its being fixed but when I get it back I will post pics.

I also bought the 06 Civic Coupe Ex about 3 weeks ago for my wife, she loves it. Its a fun little car to drive. She was driving a 04 CRV EX.

L

·
0 Posts
BlueRidgeMD said:
After looking at the RL for 2 weeks finally picked one up on Wednesday. I leased a blue RTS. I traded in my 04 Accord EX V6 Sedan that was also leased. The first 150 miles have been great I love this truck.

I sold Hondas for 4 years and have loved the RL ever since the concept showed up. I couldn't beat the lease special that Honda has right now. The money factor on the lease was just crazy. If you know anything about leasing then you will know that .00045 is a low money factor. I don't have a camera right now its being fixed but when I get it back I will post pics.

I also bought the 06 Civic Coupe Ex about 3 weeks ago for my wife, she loves it. Its a fun little car to drive. She was driving a 04 CRV EX.
Congrats and welcome to the ROC family BlueRidgeMD. We're glad you're here. Keep coming back to find a whole new world of friends and information about your new Ridgeline you can't "BUY" anywhere.
ALSO...you aren't that far from Ohio and we are having a ROC meet November 4 and 5th. We would love to have you join us.
See the thread http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2663&highlight=final for more information.
Again, welcome.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new truck! You'll probably find, like most of us, that you just keep on liking that truck!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome. We all look forward to your future contributions to the discussions. You are definitely going to enjoy your new truck.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Truckin' said:
I am pleased a can be to welcome another BLUE to our online family! Seems BLUES are catching up with silvers these days.
Ditto. Welcome to the ROC and enjoy the blue experience!! Can't tell you how many people have commented on what a great color it is :D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey BlueRidgeMD, sounds like you are another Honda family! Welcome to one of the best automotive sites of any kind on the web. We'll take some photos of your wifes new civic too. Thank you in advance. :p

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Just wanted to throw my congrats in with the others out there. So congrats on the new RTS and welcome to the owners club.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new truck:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts