Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,866 Posts
That Radiant Red looks fantastic in the bright sun, @2022Ridgeline. Enjoy your new Ridgeline.

Reactions: Lucky Jack

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sold the farm and moved back to the ‘burbs. So traded my diesel RAM and got a red 2022 RTL-E. Only have 100 miles on it so far but I love it! Looking forward to learning more from ROC about operation, maintenance and accessories. Thanks and drive safe.
Never happened unless we see pics... (we love pics of new ridelines on this site ;))

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Wait...you moved BACK to the city? What ever for? Missed the traffic and all the noise???:D
Glad you like it. Read up - tons of great info here.
And that red! Man.....great color...

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,866 Posts
Wait...you moved BACK to the city? What ever for? Missed the traffic and all the noise???:D
That's exactly what I was thinking as I read his post. ...and all the crime?

Reactions: Jimaa66

·
Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
144 Posts
Sold the farm and moved back to the ‘burbs. So traded my diesel RAM and got a red 2022 RTL-E. Only have 100 miles on it so far but I love it! Looking forward to learning more from ROC about operation, maintenance and accessories. Thanks and drive safe.
Congrats! Some big changes there, welcome aboard and best of luck to you.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,866 Posts
When did the burbs become the city?
It's all one big mess where I live. No boundaries for car theft, drug addiction, alcohol addiction, assault, etc. But I am still here. We actually had a guy take hedge clippers and cut the power to an elderly woman's home, break in, and assault her. Fortunately, she escaped to the neighbors house without being seriously injured.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,866 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
that red......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts