Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved up to Minneapolis and decided I need a 4wd car/truck for the weather... so i decided on trading my 01 IS300 for an RTS steel blue one today as a b-day gift for myself. I hope I made the right decision! I just joined the forums today as well and am looking forward to posting and reading on here daily.

fraz

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome on board and congrats on the truck...add a happy birthday in there too and you should be set :eek:. Just be careful counting on a 4wd truck in winter weather, yes it can help but it can also give you a little too much confidence. I can't tell you how many trucks and suvs I see off the roads all the time because they think they can go faster in bad weather.

·
Registered
579 Posts
You'll really enjoy the heated seats..... :D

Happy Birthday. Many happy returns.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
You'll remember this as your best birthday ever. It's a great truck!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Happy birthday and congratulations on your new truck.

We all look forward to your contributions to the discussions.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
fraz said:
I just moved up to Minneapolis and decided I need a 4wd car/truck for the weather... so i decided on trading my 01 IS300 for an RTS steel blue one today as a b-day gift for myself. I hope I made the right decision! I just joined the forums today as well and am looking forward to posting and reading on here daily.

fraz
Rest assured, you are hooked for life, my son. :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
I know I've NEVER had a birthday gift that nice :(

Happy Birthday and welcome to the club!

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the ROC family, we're glad you're here.
Congratulations, enjoy the ride and Happy Birthday!!
( you aren't the only one who got a Ridgeline for their Birthday. As a matter of fact a few people on this forum bought theirs on or around my Birthday too. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Awesome! Congrats!

Ooo, I love the IS300s. Drove 'em at a three day demo back when they first came out. Got a few pointers from an F1 driver and went skidding through the curves on the test track without knocking any cones down after that. Fun, fun, fun. I need a solar yellow one.

·
Registered
964 Posts
fraz said:

fraz
Congrats on the new truck! Blue is a GREAT color! Where did you move from? I live in Minnesota also (not in the cities though)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all very much! I am sooo impressed by everyone's attitude and courtesy on these boards. I was a member of the IS300.net boards and no one on there gives a damn about anyone else.

After a day of having the RTS, i am soo pleased with my purchase. I dont miss the RWD at all. I have been reading on tips and other posts here and everything and everyone seems soo helpful! I am very very impressed. Thanks again for the b-day wishes as well.

i have posted some pics already of the new RTS on yahoo pics
http://photos.yahoo.com/frazman69

Fraz

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nice rides there. Happy birthday and welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
fraz said:

fraz
Congrates and Happy Birthday fellow Librian! Welcome to the ROC! Enjoy the :cool: ride!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts