Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2006 RT. Just finished paying it off last month. Great feeling. My wife and I test drove a 2014 and fell in love with it. At that time we couldn't get one. We purchased our 06 in 16. Any way. Thanks for the help with a problem I had recently. Master switch went and dealership tried to tell me my rear window motor was shot. I had found this group and typed in what the problem was. And thanks to the group. I spent $250 total on fixing the problem with replacing the switch.

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,862 Posts
"Lurking" is cool but thanks for finally making yourself known (and welcome to the visible side of ROC) ! (y) :)

Nice looking First Gen, congrats on the payoff, hope you have many more happy years and miles with it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Lurking" is cool but thanks for finally making yourself known (and welcome to the visible side of ROC) ! (y) :)

Nice looking First Gen, congrats on the payoff, hope you have many more happy years and miles with it!
Thanks. I am thinking of being cheap and painting the steel rims. We have had a Theft ring around hear stealing nice rims.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts