Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Kenda Klever R/T 265/65/18 31.8” (updated BF KO2’stires)

8K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  EVLGNUS 
#1 · (Edited)
Kenda Klever R/T 265/65/18 31.8”
(Rubbing oooohhh yeahhhh and wheel well trimming to make it fit. I know... I know... not worth it. And not safe due to unibody construction. And I'm an idiot Lol) it takes a lot of force and energy if you get into an accident where the wheel well will be compromise and passenger intrusion happen. Anywayssss...

1.5” bora wheel spacers( yea it makes the rubbing worse, but it looks soooo good)

Jsport lift kit Front and Back installed by them.( they are first responder friendly and help me out a lot)

Extang Exceed bed cover

And other shenanigans lol

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks for emboldening me to remove the spoiler lip - it’s been bugging me. So we share the same rig - I have a 21 BE in white. I too kept my OEM rims when I mounted 265/18 BFG Train Terrains. Not as burly as those Kendas, but the noise has been great compared the KO2s I’ve run on our Toyotas. My question is about those trick Bora spacers. Agree the 1.5 looks way better - but I contemplated spacers with Toyota bolt pattern so I could mount some Method rims. Many forum articles scared me out of changing the lug pattern - so curious if you thought about it when you planned out your lift project. Can I also ask if you adjusted the headlights and was it easy? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Thanks for emboldening me to remove the spoiler lip - it’s been bugging me. So we share the same rig - I have a 21 BE in white. I too kept my OEM rims when I mounted 265/18 BFG Train Terrains. Not as burly as those Kendas, but the noise has been great compared to the KO2s I’ve run on our Toyotas. My question is about those trick Bora spacers. Agree the 1.5 looks way better - but I contemplated spacers with Toyota bolt pattern so I could mount some Method rims. Many forum articles scared me out of changing the lug pattern - so curious if you thought about it when you planned out your lift project. Can I also ask if you adjusted the headlights and was it easy? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I like the look of it with the spoiler lip off.

I returned the Kenda and went with the KO2. The Kenda were too loud and heavy(89lbs each wheel/tire combo lol). I almost got the mickey Thompson Baja boss SUV but the KO2 is currently on sale at Costco so I bought the KO2s instead. The KO2's are much quieter but they both ride the same.

Funny that you mentioned the Toyota bolt pattern because I've been contemplating it since I bought the truck couple of months ago and I want to mount some method rims as well. I might do this next time.
Wheel adapters 5x120 to 5x114.3 bolt pattern to give us more wheels option, especially the method ones.

I didn't adjust the headlights since I didn't feel the need to do it. I had my wife drive the Ridgeline while I drove our other car to test it and make sure it was not blinding the other drivers. I also added spot/flood lights adjacent to the fog lights and aim the beam in between the headlights and fog lights. I used the fog lights as a trigger so it automatically turns on with the fog lights, I also added a separate on/off switch. It is not absurdly bright and blinding to the other drivers. Overall better light coverage. I'll post some pictures. Just need to find some time.

#19 ·
Kenda Klever R/T 265/65/18 31.8”
(Rubbing oooohhh yeahhhh and wheel well trimming to make it fit. I know... I know... not worth it. And not safe due to unibody construction. And I'm an idiot Lol) it takes a lot of force and energy if you get into an accident where the wheel well will be compromise and passenger intrusion happen. Anywayssss...

1.5” bora wheel spacers( yea it makes the rubbing worse, but it looks soooo good)

Jsport lift kit Front and Back installed by them.( they are first responder friendly and help me out a lot)

Extang Exceed bed cover

And other shenanigans lol
Updated pics with KO2’s tires

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.