Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a protector for the key fob? I've seen some for the Accord but I forget where I saw them. Sorry about sounding like a priss but I don't like scratching the key fob.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
H&A said:
I'll have to test fit one of the Ridgeline remotes in it, but here is the Accord one:
It looks like it should fit...can't you send me a link to your site for this item...or I could pick it up at Citrus Heights...

·
Registered
774 Posts
This will fit the Ridgeline's keyfob if it fits the Accord's. The keyfobs are identical except for the lack of a trunk opener on the Ridgeline (my wife drives an '04 Accord with this new keyfob). In my opinion, it's one of the nicer features Honda has developed in the last couple of years.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
denvrfan said:
This will fit the Ridgeline's keyfob if it fits the Accord's. The keyfobs are identical except for the lack of a trunk opener on the Ridgeline (my wife drives an '04 Accord with this new keyfob). In my opinion, it's one of the nicer features Honda has developed in the last couple of years.
Do you think this accessory is good idea? Does your wife's key get scratched a lot?

·
Registered
774 Posts
I don't think it's necessary. In addition to the Accord my wife drives, I also had an '04 Accord coupe (which I traded for the Ridgeline). I had no scratches on mine and I think my wife's keyfob is in good shape too (especially considering it lives in the environment of a woman's purse). The benefit of the integrated keyfob is to eliminate the need of a separate key and remote system. It seems that putting a protector over the integrated keyfob would negate some of that benefit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts