·
Registered
393 Posts
Congrats Ladyridge
You will be up to 10k in no time:eek:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Way to go JC! Why don't you put them altogether in a book. You could call it "ROC On", or "Tips From the ROC Hound", or "ROC'n Round the Clock" (because with that many posts, you obviously don't sleep). :)

ps: ROC Lobster?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
iROC said:
Way to go JC! Why don't you put them altogether in a book. You could call it "ROC On", or "Tips From the ROC Hound", or "ROC'n Round the Clock" (because with that many posts, you obviously don't sleep). :)

ps: ROC Lobster?
LOL good post iROC
JC congrats & keep typing them in! ROC would be lost without you!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
At 30 seconds per average time to post, that comes out to 25 hours of continuous posting.

·
Registered
307 Posts
IMO it's not the quantity of posts that makes LadyRidge 'Queen of the ROC', it's their content. ROC on LR! :)

L

·
0 Posts
You guys are too awesome. Thanks HEY RIDGELINE!! ;)

It has been a great 9 months and several weeks of lurking and I would not trade a moment of it for anything.
Every one of you are special to me.

If you want to do something for me, please keep posting, keep posting, keep posting. And spread the ROC word.

:)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Lady, you are going to have to PIT! There is a ROC official that wants to inspect your restrictor plate! You do have one on your computer, don't you! Some have speculated that you must have modified yours. How else could you go so fast?
Dedication? Commitment? No!.... YES! And I might add a serious case of addiction to the ROC and that you are the cause of it's increasing and widespread infection among it's members!

All seriousness aside, Congratulations! Way to go! Thanks for keeping everything going all at once! It wouldn't be the same without you! :)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
LadyRidge, you entertain and inspire all of us. You keep posting, keep posting, keep posting. . .

·
Registered
668 Posts
LadyRidge said:
You guys are too awesome. Thanks HEY RIDGELINE!! ;)

It has been a great 9 months and several weeks of lurking and I would not trade a moment of it for anything.
Every one of you are special to me.

If you want to do something for me, please keep posting, keep posting, keep posting. And spread the ROC word.

:)
Hey "lady", (a fond memory of one who has passed) 3000 wow!, why don't you paint your truck redrock!

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Hmmm…. Let me think.

I went to my User CP.

It says I have 279 posts.

Says I average 2.07 posts a day

3000 - 279 = 2721 posts to catch up to ladyridge.

2721 divided by 2.07 per day = 1,314 days

1,314 divided by 365 days = 3.6 years.

Now let’s see, 3.6 years + my age = ……Oh forget it! Won’t happen.

Seriously, congratulations ladyridge that is awesome, a real milestone. :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I saw post 3001, and thought, maybe I should post congrats on reaching 3k, but then I was afraid that would just encourage you to post more ;).

Congrats Ladyridge!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
J.C you are one of the main driving forces behind this great club of ours and an inspiration to us all. I think its safe to say we all fully appreciate your devotion and dedication more than you know………

Ron

·
Registered
14 Posts
Kudos to you LadyRidge, and ditto to all of the above comments ... your dedication to this group is amazing ... i am constanly amazed that a machine can bring this out in us (what with all the war and aids and starvation)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts