Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LadyRidge
Thanks for the LA meet graphic. Very cool work!

A suggestion if I may...
What would be neat is if the sticker/graphic could be no bigger than 3"x3" for each state in white or silver (to match the ROC emblems we all have) and have the words "ROC Meet" cut-out from it or in black lettering. Then people could collect them; such as camper people put stickers on the back of their campers for states camped in. When you attend a meet in that state, you get that state's ROC sticker. Mybe I am a nerd, but I think that would be cool. We "Gulf Coast" people had our first meet at Abita Springs, LA (Abita Brewery) and our next meet may be in MS, AL or dare I say FL. I would love to collect a couple of states! ;)

Long states such as CA could be 1.5"x3", where a wide state like TN may be 3"x1.5" and GA may be 2.5"x2.5". You get the idea anyway

Do you have a vinyl graphic of your logo? you could pass them out with the state graphic. Just a thought anyway.

I don't know how much something like this costs, but I'm sure something could be worked out.

Does this sound good or dumb?

L

·
0 Posts
I love the idea, and it's not dumb at all.
I was very excited when Cajun placed the order and wanted the State of Louisiana to be the decal.

Making it 3x3 is another great idea but with cut vinyl you are limited to the amount of text. The smaller the text the more difficult it is. HOWEVER, we can make them out of printed vinyl which we can also do but would have to be ordered in quantities to make it a good price.

I like working with cut vinyl for outdoor use because cut vinyl lasts much longer than printed. It will begin to fade after a year or so.

I am open to suggestions and thanks for thinking of me. :)

·
Premium Member
17,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am thinking something like this but with less detail around the edges: http://www.50states.com/maps/

Anyone have thoughts on "ROC" or "ROC Meet" text or another idea? Or no text?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
LADYRIDGE, YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB ON OUR SOUTH LOUISIANA ROC HEAD BREWERY BASH STICKERS.
YOU AND CAJUN DONE GOOD!!!!!!!!!

WE HAD A SUPER GOOD TIME AND I WILL POST PICTURES IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. I CANT WAIT TO GET MY DECAL UP ON THE RIDGE.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE, GOOD FOOD GOOD BEER, AND GREAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
277 Posts
k757, that sounds like a GREAT idea! It sounds like LadyRidge likes the challenge. :)

·
Premium Member
17,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For quick reference, the medium sized Post-it notepads are 3"x3" :D Now go outside and stick 40+ post-it notes to your back window!!! HAHAHA :cool:

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I ditto what everyone's said about our meet sticker. I haven't mounted it yet, because Ms. Djeaux suggested that I make a "display board" out of some Lexan for mounting stickers. I haven't made up my mind about it, but I think she may have an idea, something similar to what some street rodders do...

·
Premium Member
17,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
djeaux said:
I ditto what everyone's said about our meet sticker. I haven't mounted it yet, because Ms. Djeaux suggested that I make a "display board" out of some Lexan for mounting stickers. I haven't made up my mind about it, but I think she may have an idea, something similar to what some street rodders do...
Oooo, not a bad idea.

What do you think of the state meet idea?

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
k757 said:
Oooo, not a bad idea.

What do you think of the state meet idea?
After seeing the decal that Cajun had LadyRidge do with the LA map on it, I think the idea is pretty good. I'm not sure about the dimensions, though, since LR has pointed out that getting that small cuts down on detail, etc. The Brewery Bash sticker is about 6"x6" but remember that going to a 3"x3" would quarter the available area of the design, not halve it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts