Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After selling my Big Boy Toys, needed to replace the truck and settled in on a 2014 CPO RTS with just over 10,000 miles on the odometer. Truck was loaded, including OEM Tonneau Cover, Running Boards, Body Side Protectors and Door Visors. Had to venture out of state to find this truck: this is one sweet driving vehicle.

A special thanks to all of the forum member who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences in owning and operating their Ridgelines. As I am finding out, there is a lot more to this vehicle than initially meets the eye.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
After selling my Big Boy Toys, needed to replace the truck and settled in on a 2014 CPO RTS with just over 10,000 miles on the odometer. Truck was loaded, including OEM Tonneau Cover, Running Boards, Body Side Protectors and Door Visors. Had to venture out of state to find this truck: this is one sweet driving vehicle.

A special thanks to all of the forum member who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences in owning and operating their Ridgelines. As I am finding out, there is a lot more to this vehicle than initially meets the eye.
Welcome to the ROC hope you have many days of enjoyment with your new Ridgeline.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,409 Posts
Always like to see another CA RL.

Enjoy the Ride!!!

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Welcome to the club from a fellow Northern Californian and Polished Metal Metallic RTS owner (my humble opinion simply the best best color :)

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Congrats on your RL and welcome to the ROC!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts