Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a quote from a dealer near me. I assume this is no money down.....I hope. I also assume the $33,544 does NOT include the mentioned accessories.

We have a lease special on the Ridgeline that ends September 30, 2005. The sale price for the vehicle is $33,544. On a 36 month 12,000 mile per year lease (including the Fender Flares, Body Side Protectors, Front Grill, Towing Package, and Fog Lights) the base payment is $575 per month. This special program ends 9/30/2005 and the payment will definitely go up. I can get the Amazon Green with Navigation and have it here within 48 hours of your commitment to purchase.

This seems like a good deal to me. Opinions?

I haven't a clue what RLs are selling for in Pittsburgh. I am guessing that with the fire sale at the Chevy dealers here in Chevy country the RL may not be a hot commodity.

$33,544 couldn't possibly include the accessories, could it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
You need to find out what the "drive-off" fee is. The "drive-off" includes the cap cost reduction, first month's rent and taxes/fees. I have to think you will have to pay something out of pocket. Ask your contact. They should be able to detail the fees in an email. If not, I would shop around.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think it probably does include the accessories. I agree with the recent post of verifying the drive off costs. If there's no hidden $$, it looks like a pretty good deal. Good Luck!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the great info. I did ask what the drive off cost would be, and this is the answer she gave me:

Yes, that base payment includes the accessories you requested both initially and the fog lights and tow hitch. The money down is first payment and plate fees. This is a great promotion and I would hate to see you miss it. I do need a couple days to get the Amazon Green for you too! Talk to you soon I hope!

This dealer doesn't have the Green, but another dealer 20 miles away has 2. One of which is an early run (VIN 030525) and it has that annoying 'dip in the fender' with dealer installed pinstripes. The other is perfect (VIN 028xxx). My guess this is where she plans on 'getting one'.

My question is this. if I were to strike a deal, what are my chances the other dealer will trade the older RL (the one I don't want)? Any way to make sure I get the newer of the two?

p.s. I am going to post pictures on the other post about the fender issue.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
***Correction***, the VIN on the early run of the two is 003525. The other green one is 028xxx.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts