Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Ridgeline RT on Friday.. I LOVE IT!!! I acutally drove it down my driveway to throw away trash at the curb..

Anyways, I leased my RT with the "special" lease program that Honda Finance is having.

I did have some connections that I can reveal, because I don't to jeopardize his job.

Anyways. My monthly payments is $286.00 for 42 months, with 1500 down. I would have been 274.00, but he offerd me a 65,000 or 6 year warranty at an employee discount of $400.00. Residual value of $15820.00

I hope that's a good price... But I mostly wanted to give potential buyers a heads up.. I hope that helps someone..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!!! Don't forget to tell us your color choice and your please post a picture.

I do have one question for you. Why get the 6 year/65,000 mile warranty when your lease is 42 months? The standard warranty is 36 months so that's only 6 months longer that you will be leasing it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
One other thing, your $400 warranty payment is really $504. ($286 - $274 = $12 X 42 months = $504)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
Since I am going to lease one in January, THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. That is a lot less than I thought I would have to pay....:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new lease and at such a nice price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
i work for a dealer i got my ridgeline for $280 a month for 42 months 12K a year lease.... no money out of my pocket no fees nothing sign and drive only and these are tax included numbers.... hustle the dealers dont give in to the dealer! hope i can help future buyers with that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,056 Posts
RIDE THE RIDGE said:
i work for a dealer i got my ridgeline for $280 a month for 42 months 12K a year lease.... no money out of my pocket no fees nothing sign and drive only and these are tax included numbers.... hustle the dealers dont give in to the dealer! hope i can help future buyers with that
Welcome to the ROC. Nice color choice on the RL. Be sure to go over and vote for your color (link is in my signature).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,881 Posts
bmsentosa said:
I just got my Ridgeline RT on Friday.. I LOVE IT!!! I acutally drove it down my driveway to throw away trash at the curb..

Anyways, I leased my RT with the "special" lease program that Honda Finance is having.

I did have some connections that I can reveal, because I don't to jeopardize his job.

Anyways. My monthly payments is $286.00 for 42 months, with 1500 down. I would have been 274.00, but he offerd me a 65,000 or 6 year warranty at an employee discount of $400.00. Residual value of $15820.00

I hope that's a good price... But I mostly wanted to give potential buyers a heads up.. I hope that helps someone..
Hi bmsentosa, welcome to the club. Sounds like you got a great deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RidgeInTheVille said:
Congrats and welcome!!!! Don't forget to tell us your color choice and your please post a picture.

I do have one question for you. Why get the 6 year/65,000 mile warranty when your lease is 42 months? The standard warranty is 36 months so that's only 6 months longer that you will be leasing it.
I got a the silver one.. LOVE IT!!!!

I got the 6 year/65,000, because of the following:

1) It's not the duration I'm worried about it's the mileage. I have a very strong feeling I'll blow through the 36000 miles before my 42 months is up. So with the 65,000, I'll have it coverd through my entire lease period. Also, I'll be covered if an when I decided to keep the car after the lease.
2) If they have to keep the car for anything longer than one hour, they give you a rental car for the duration it's in the shop. Since it's my transportion to work, that might come in handy.
3) Zero deductible.
4) It was only $400.00. I just need to skip 6 sushi meals..
5) looking back maybe I should have taken the 15K increase.. I didn't know this car would be this fun to drive.. DAMN IT!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RidgeInTheVille said:
One other thing, your $400 warranty payment is really $504. ($286 - $274 = $12 X 42 months = $504)
yes you are correct.. $400.00 would have been cash up front.. my wife and decieded to pay the $11 a month..
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top