Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I do not want this to degenerate into a lease vs. buy thread, but I do have a lease offer on the table and wanted to know what you think.

Ridgeline RTL (no moonroof), $27,944 cap cost ($29,586 with back up sensors and XM radio installed). 58% residual; .0005 money factor; 36/12; no money down; $744 at delivery (first month and acquisition).

What do you think?

I am new to trucks and new to leasing.

Thank you,

Sean

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
May be okay but you didn't tell us what your monthly payment will be, and while some of us may be able to figure it out, I know I can't.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry...I seem to be always forgeting something. The monthly payment is $359 per month, including all taxes and fees.

I've made a counter offer with a cap cost lower by $500.

Thank you,

Sean

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I think someone on here has a lease deal for $320 per month 42 months on an RTL. I think the thread was called "leasing made sense" or something like that. I am feeling a little lazy tonight so I didn't search but do a quick search and you are bound to find it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My lease is 337 per month(42) including tax which was 200 less per month than a purchase.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My lease on RTL w/moonroof is 337 per month(42) including tax which was 200 less per month than a purchase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts