Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted in awhile and not sure if this is the right location for this. However over the weekend I took a splurge and purchased a 20" light bar. I wanted to go with a 30" however I couldn't locate one. So Here goes. A friend of mine is a volunteer fireman and installed for me. I kept reading how everyone had to remove the entire bumper however he didn't. All he did was remove the grill and screwed it in. He took all the measurements to verify accurate centering etc. Cut three or four slats from the middle. and wired everything. I did forget the to take a picture of the switch we wired and I will try to get it up soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice job.. Fast and not taking whole bumper off saves a lot of time!!!!
I couldn't believe how quick he had the job done. Took him an hour! :smile:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im curious on what he screwed it to....Dont remember there being any metal behind there...
There us a metal bar behind the main part of the bumper. I was not paying attention as to where he screwed in I believe it was the top but again i could be wrong

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.