Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure what topic to put this under so I chose exterior lol . I know I haven't been on the forums to much but I've been slowly working on the ridge.
Had to make brackets to bolt to the factory mounting point/roof rack
I know a guy who makes the brakets for ridgelines he said he would work on one for the 52" bar
Hope you guys like it!! I certainly do

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,809 Posts
Wow. Is that attached in the roof rack slot or bolted on to the roof? It's hard to tell from the pic's. I have considered putting one in the slot above the license plate (front plate not required in my State). I would like to see a pic from the drivers seat at night looking forward with the LED bar on. Will your installer sell the brackets to ROC members?

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,376 Posts
Looks good, I'd love to see pics from inside looking forward with headlights vs LED light bar. Also a closeup of the roof mount.

Have fun & Enjoy the Ride.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I love the extra light from the lightbar, but without the rack, seems to me to be a little out of place. Again, just my opinion.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Anyone know where I could get these brackets? Looking at doing the same to my RTL!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Looks good man, well done!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Used 1/4 plate steel using the factory mounted bolts for the roof rack. Very strong
It passed the test of the car wash!!
The light bar is a 52" light bar prob from China..: but I couldn't care less. Road noise is abit excessive but I saw that coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,376 Posts
Nice basic install, Looks good Anthony.

How about some light pattern pics and a link to the light bar

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wasn't sure what topic to put this under so I chose exterior lol . I know I haven't been on the forums to much but I've been slowly working on the ridge.
Had to make brackets to bolt to the factory mounting point/roof rack
I know a guy who makes the brakets for ridgelines he said he would work on one for the 52" bar
Hope you guys like it!! I certainly do
how did you run the wire from the roof into the cab?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how did you run the wire from the roof into the cab?

I ran the wire along the top roof mouldings to the top brake light up through the headliner and down the drivers side pillar

I just left the ground on the light mounts so it's only 1 wire I would have to run into the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts