Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting this bull bar and was wanting to put a light bar or two small light cubes on it. Has anybody had any experience with this and knows if a bar would fit. Was hoping that a 12 inch or 14 inch light bar would fit perfectly where the mounting brackets are.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for the links Heli much appreciated.

Hey Middlevil. Would love to see pics of this bar on your truck. I've looked at the same one. It seems to be a little more low profile than the 3 inch tubing on the Broadfeet one on my RL currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Middlevil. Would love to see pics of this bar on your truck. I've looked at the same one. It seems to be a little more low profile than the 3 inch tubing on the Broadfeet one on my RL currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here you go, kinda wish it had holes in the tube instead of the brackets for the light bar/lights. They come off with a hex wrench along with the license plate brackets. Has room for a 22 inch lightbar and it should look fine even on the brackets. Daaaaamn my truck is dirty.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just got my lightbar today and installed it on the bar. It's 23 inches from end to end fills up the space nicely. Now I just have to get it wired still searching for a easy way to get the wire through the firewall grommet.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
Now I just have to get it wired still searching for a easy way to get the wire through the firewall grommet.
Nice work. Click on the last link in my first post in this thread for some help with getting the wires through the firewall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice work. Click on the last link in my first post in this thread for some help with getting the wires through the firewall.
Thanks for the info much appreciated. Where you able to get the gasket flush over the wire or did you leave a little bit of a gap?

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
Thanks for the info much appreciated. Where you able to get the gasket flush over the wire or did you leave a little bit of a gap?
Yes I got it back on. It was a tight fit but some lube took care of it.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts