Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to change out my current bulbs for LED bulbs on my 2014 Ridgeline SE. I changed out all of the interior cabin, bed lights, back-up lights and license plate lights. I am having problems finding the correct bulbs to replace the other exterior lights (brake, front/rear/hazard signals, parking lights and high mount brake). has anyone done this and if so, what exact LED bulb did you buy? Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got a Ridgeline Sport. Love it!

Did you ever find these LED headlights? I'm interested in swapping all the bulbs for LEDs--I love the no-maintenance nature of LEDs!

·
Registered
57 Posts
https://www.superbrightleds.com/vehicle?reset=1

You can try this place. They do offer an LED headlight conversion setup but make sure you look into this carefully. Changing from a halogen bulb to a very bright LED setup may not work well in our Ridgeline reflector headlight housings. You may just end up throwing tons of errant light everywhere, blinding others driving towards you.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Go to your local Auto parts store (O'reilly's, Autozone, Advanced Auto) their computers will tell you the correct LED bulb (I work at an O"Reilly's so I know). I replaced my interior and license bulbs with Sylvania Super Bright LED's and the other stores should have the same or similar.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,099 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts