Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my windshield replaced last week (warranty job) and I've noticed that since the repair, the left dash speaker is not working. Do you suppose that something was knocked loose during the windshield job? I reckon I'll take it back to the dealership next week but if anyone has useful info to offer, it's always nice to be better informed than the service department. ;)

Thanks for any info that you might offer.

·
Registered
174 Posts
ridged said:
I had my windshield replaced last week (warranty job) and I've noticed that since the repair, the left dash speaker is not working. Do you suppose that something was knocked loose during the windshield job? I reckon I'll take it back to the dealership next week but if anyone has useful info to offer, it's always nice to be better informed than the service department. ;)

Thanks for any info that you might offer.
I dont want to offend but have you tried the fader & balance controls, we all know how much the technicians like to mess with the radio for what reason i dont know...

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
biggesthonda said:
I dont want to offend but have you tried the fader & balance controls, we all know how much the technicians like to mess with the radio for what reason i dont know...
Yup, I tried all of the controls. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Tweeter wires most likely got unplugged during the window fix. Hopefully it wasn't a cut wire.

Tweeter panel is easy to pop off. Just lift it from its location and check to see the plug is firmly attached.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I popped the tweeter panel out and the wires are firmly connected. I guess I'll just let the service department check to see if a wire might have been cut. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts