Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my '19 RL awhile ago, and recently moved. I knew I still had my original subwoofer, but forgot about the boxes of parts and things I still had, til I ended up moving it all to the new place.

There's 3 things for sale. Box #1 is a bunch of audio system related stuff. Original door speakers, and wiring....speaker wire, and 6 and 8 gauge power and ground wiring, with a bunch of connectors and related stuff mixed in. $30 for it all.

Box #2 is PM stuff. Some oil filters, cabin filters, engine air filters, and different drain and fill plug gaskets. There's also some trim clips, and 4 quarts of ATF...all for my old '19RTL-E. $40 for this box.

Also have the original sub. $85 for it.

I don't know what shipping will cost for these items. Prefer PayPal for pymt.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot....I also have a boatload of mostly new, Genuine Nissan parts for a 7th Gen Maxima....that's 09-14 years, for those that might not know. Mostly suspension parts, but also stuff like mirrors, floor mats too along with a few odds and ends.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,557 Posts
I am sure you know this, and maybe you already have listed the Maxima parts elsewhere, but another VS forum; NissanClub might be a better place to list those parts.

So maybe I missed it but with getting rid of the Ridgeline and Maxima, either where did you move that you no longer need them, or what did you replace them with?

Best of Luck with the sales, hopefully you can help someone out while cleaning out something you no longer need.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought a 2017 RTL a couple weeks ago and its missing the factory subwoofer. The previous owner removed it when installing an aftermarket unit. Is yours still available??

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh thank goodness! This has been a surprisingly difficult part to track down. Forgive me as I dont use forums too much, but what is the next step in acquiring it from you?
We'll have to figure out where you live...your zip code, maybe? and try ti figure a shipping estimate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, Captive8

So As my typical luck would have it, the local honda dealer showed up to my work with a subwoofer. I had ordered it two weeks ago and then was told it was on indefinite backorder. which led me here. So now I have the part in hand. I am really really sorry that I caused any inconvenience to you and I really appreciate your kindness.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts