Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought this would be an easy way for newbies to see what all of us have done to our Ridgleines and how much we love them.

RTL - better known as Lady Ridgena!!

Silver, gray leather interior, moon roof, "Ivan" ( Navi spelled backwards ), XM radio, rear splash guards, roof rack, running boards, side protectors, trailer hitch, fog lights, trunk dividers, nose mask, mat in truck bed for added protection.
Purchased March 2 and today she has 8,400 plus miles and I still love driving her!!
That's Todd and me!! :D

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
What type of in bed mat do you have? I will be ordering a Rolltop Cover as soon as the details are available and one of our members posts pictures of their own installation. I want a bed mat but have not found one yet that I like. Also, how do you deal with the mat when you open the trunk?

By the way - NICE TRUCK! :) :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ultra-HOG said:
What type of in bed mat do you have? I will be ordering a Rolltop Cover as soon as the details are available and one of our members posts pictures of their own installation. I want a bed mat but have not found one yet that I like. Also, how do you deal with the mat when you open the trunk?
Found mine at a feed mill. I bought a mat for a horse stall and cut it to size. I just roll it up toward the cabin. It's the kind that has the big holes in it. I have seen heavy duty mats like at Home Depot or Lowes that are carpet like but was concerned about it's durability being in the elements of Ohio all the time. :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
TruckCustmizers.com (might not be the right spelling though) has "Protecta" name brand bed mats that really fit the Ridgeline good (49" wide and you'll have to cut for lenght (59 1/2") for $43.??, was delivered to my door for a total of $56.68. Cuts easy with a sharp razor knife and rolls over to access the trunk. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
nicholas .... i am interested in that bedliner ..... i went on the website .... and u can choose from different model trucks for that size bedlinner .... which one did u get??? thanks :cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I used my mat from my Avalanche I traded in, it fits like a glove in the RL bed.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys are suppose to be posting details and pictures of your Ridgeline here!!!!!! :rolleyes: GEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! ( refer to first post in this thread )
Some peoples' kids!! :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
ladyridge said:
You guys are suppose to be posting details and pictures of your Ridgeline here!!!!!! :rolleyes: GEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! ( refer to first post in this thread )
Some peoples' kids!!
LOL Lady's been ThreadJacked ... perpetrator was seen leaving the scene riding a Harley :eek:

Was wondering how far that was going to go until someone said something :rolleyes:

She is a pretty girl. ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bellteck said:
LOL Lady's been ThreadJacked ... perpetrator was seen leaving the scene riding a Harley :eek:

Was wondering how far that was going to go until someone said something :rolleyes:

She is a pretty girl. ;)

;) Thanks Ridgeline buddy!!!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Now this thread is starting to sound like a singles chat room.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chicago said:
Ladyridge,

Something tells me that you're probably as hot as your truck is...............

WOW! Thanks for thinking such nice things about me!! I'm flattered!! :eek:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ladyridge said:
I thought this would be an easy way for newbies to see what all of us have done to our Ridgleines and how much we love them.

RTL - better known as Lady Regina!!

Silver, gray leather interior, moon roof, "Ivan", XM radio, rear splash guards, roof rack, running boards, side protectors, trailer hitch, fog lights, trunk dividers, nose mask, mat in truck bed for added protection.
Purchased March 2 and today she has 8,400 plus miles and I still love driving her!!
Me and my better half. :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Nice truck Ladyridge.
Now- I got the truckcustomizer mat too. it was 49 inches wide by..whatever long. I cut it and even scored it to fold wher the truck opens...that did not reall work. It rools back when opening the trunk. Lovely Truck Ladyridge. nice color etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Black RTLwS/R running boards, fog lights, chrome bumper trim, front lower trim-brush guard style, moonroof visor, tail light garnish, rear splash gaurds

Purchased April 30 from Burlington Honda.
Burlington, NC

My other baby is in the background of the last picture.
Electron Blue Pearl 2001 Prelude

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
electronlude2001 said:
Black RTLwS/R running boards, fog lights, chrome bumper trim, front lower trim-brush guard style, moonroof visor, tail light garnish, rear splash gaurds

Purchased April 30 from Burlington Honda.
Burlington, NC

My other baby is in the background of the last picture.
Electron Blue Pearl 2001 Prelude

She's a knockout electronlude2001!! Enjoy your new ride!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts