Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the offer from the one gentleman on her which requires buying a wheel, tire and graphic package has anyone found any options for a leveling kit? Sure would like to get rid on the rake on this thing. The stance is the only true issue I have with the exterior look. Would be nice to have the space for a little larger tires as well when my wife burns through this set. Thanks.

· Registered
566 Posts
Last i heard they said a couple weeks, it's been like 3+ weeks, i wonder if they ran into issues?

· Registered
566 Posts
Just got a reply from Truxxx

"We are working on the sway bar links now so it will be hopefully in a few days"

:D

· Premium Member
166 Posts
I posted this over in this thread: http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/138-second-generation-2017/143850-lowering-g2-rl.html
but it applies here too.

I had thought about an adjustable coil over spring setup also, that way you could do whatever you wanted, raise it for Winter/off road, lower it for Summer, or just level it if thats what you want. After it is installed, all you have to do is adjust the spring rest collar up or down on the threaded sleeve to adjust the height. This way you are not tied into just one set height.

Hmmmmm, I wonder how much just the (4) strut bases would be without spring or strut??? Anyone have a way to look up the part numbers?

· Super Moderator
2017 Ridgeline RTL-E | Northeast U.S.
2,967 Posts
At one point, and in different thread on the same topic, Truxxx was talking about 1-3/4 inches of front lift for the leveling kit. Did they give any information about that?

· Registered
566 Posts
No details, they just said they are within a few days of releasing something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.