Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I decided to start a thread need some help/ tips...

First off i was looking at the USA Spec PA15-Hon2 and it looks great but i was curious if its worth the money and the trouble...

I have a FM transmitter for my ipod i mean it works but its not that loud cause it has to be played using an FM station so it kinda sucks... i dont know if the direct input for the ipod will make a differnece that is worth about 140 bucks...

Also i just bought the truxxx lift kit.. im def excited about it but i worried about the install... sadly i dont have a garage to work on it myself which means im probably going to have to pay someone to install it.. does anyone know how much that would cost? Also i was thinking of having to take it down to tj and have it installed there for cheap. i have a buddy down there who owns a shop but im not sure if i wanna use it becuase the kit is such a big deal...

All inputs and comments are welcome

So thanks for all the help guys and hope everyone enjoyed the holidays

-Hanley

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
use your search tool..there are many threads(almost too many) on both topics that you find useful.:act024:

You maybe able to PM the members that have them in the threads you find to give you an idea on cost?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would def do it for 250.00 and save me the trouble i just have to find a shop now to do it... thanks for the price range to work off of though

·
Registered
174 Posts
Where do you live?

Any off-road shop should be able to do it fairly easily. The spacers don't go on top of the springs so you don't have to worry about a spring compressor, which is a big plus.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i live in mass but i wont be there for another month so i have time to start looking online for 4x4 shops around there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts