Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the Jsport "package", does anyone know of a company releasing just a standalone lift kit for the Ridgeline yet?

If not what are the top companies that make quality parts so we can send them emails and generate a market demand.

Reactions: phineas

·
Registered
58 Posts
Other than the Jsport "package", does anyone know of a company releasing just a standalone lift kit for the Ridgeline yet?

If not what are the top companies that make quality parts so we can send them emails and generate a market demand.
Agreed. Would consider a small lift, but do not want to replace wheels and tires at this point.

·
Registered
49 Posts
agreed 100%. I hate the two wheels that come with the prerun and chase package. I already have a set of wheels picked out in an 18x8 size, and debating or tires. Either 255-60-18, or 255-65-18. Im sure that a reputable company skyjacker, or readylift will have a kit in no time. just a waiting game.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
The pre-packaged kits (combined wheels, leveling kit, etc) seems pretty stupid to me. Everyone has their own notion of a good looking wheel, and I'd rather make my own decision.

The leveling kit will most likely just be a couple of spacers. Someone should have something soon (hoping it's that simple).

Reactions: Border411

·
Registered
328 Posts
The pre-packaged kits (combined wheels, leveling kit, etc) seems pretty stupid to me. Everyone has their own notion of a good looking wheel, and I'd rather make my own decision.

The leveling kit will most likely just be a couple of spacers. Someone should have something soon (hoping it's that simple).
The Jsport kit is for fools who just want to walk into a showroom and waste their money. The cheesy stickers probably appeal to that type as well.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I emailed a couple places, will post updates in this thread if they respond

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally a response from ReadyLift

Thank you for contacting ReadyLIFT suspension. We currently are not offering a kit for the 2017 Ridgeline. At this time we only offer kits for the 2006-2010 trucks. Please check back in the future as we are always adding new products to our offerings. Please let us know if you should have any additional questions.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
They make height adjustable coil overs, which is generally a better way to lift/level as long as the tuning of the spring/shock is done well.
Roger that, do they have one for ANY RL ever made. If so leave some info cause if I dont buy a new RL I might be interested in one for a 2014.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Roger that, do they have one for ANY RL ever made. If so leave some info cause if I dont buy a new RL I might be interested in one for a 2014.
Not that I know of but I'm very new to RL's. I know they're popular on full size trucks and 4runner's though. Someone here can probably speak to the G1 RL.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Copy that, the RL Gen1 and Gen2 is a total different animal and not like them other trucks, very limited on what can be done for a lift if any. If something could be done it would have been out years ago. A one inch lift is all your going to get and then play with tires and wheels, pay the price for anything that might happen after that. Thats with any truck being changed from stock NOT JUST THE RL. Happy Trails, you gonna play you gonna pay thats the way it is.:grin:

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Truxx is the only company i know of that was interested in making a level kit. I have not heard any new info.
I contacted Truxxx and they responded right back saying they are working on lift kits and will let me know when they are ready to sell them. They didn't offer a estimate though on when they might be available.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
The reason I went with Truxx years ago was they where kind of with Honda and had part with their off road race truck lift. So Jsport has it now or is talking with them? After a few months Skyjacker and others came out with kits too but I questioned the quality. A friend put the Skyjacker in and never had an issue for over 250,000 miles, he just sold it the other day. Skyjacker and most others were 2" on all four corners, Truxx was 2.0" front 1.5" rear with links that the others didnt get, more of a level kit, why I dont no maybe just to make it level.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anyone heard if Bilstein, Icon, Fox, KYB or others will offer height adjustable coilovers (sometimes called height adjustable shocks) for the G2?

This would be a good alternative to achieve leveling and if they are offered for the rear you can maintain the rake so you can still carry a load or haul a trailer.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
I contacted Truxxx and they responded right back saying they are working on lift kits and will let me know when they are ready to sell them. They didn't offer a estimate though on when they might be available.

Let me know when they say they are ready and I'll hook you up.

Also, if there is a fav lift on here that you guys want. I'll try to help, Just text or call me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts