Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Has anyone put the Audi Style lights in the front bumper slots above where the fog lights would be? If so where did you get them and how did you install them?
do you mean LEDs?

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Has any used an electronic flasher in their Ridgeline to fix the blinker problem when using V-LEDs?;act028:

Did u ever get the flasher module and hook this up?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
got a brake light out, first bulb ive had to replace in 4 years since she was new. thanks for part number (7443)

I always find the info i need much faster searching here than reading the manual

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Couldn't find it here, so can anyone point me in the right direction of the Fog bulb type? Also, please confirm if the DRL is an H11 bulb. Much thanks in advance. :act030:

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
how to replace(remove cover) cabin (map) light. driver side.
pretty sure you use a little/thin screw driver and carefully pry to one side or the other. it will pop off

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
pretty sure you use a little/thin screw driver and carefully pry to one side or the other. it will pop off
Correct. You just need to get something in between the light lens and the side and pry. They pop right out.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Anyone put LEDS in the Bed lights? How does it look?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've put some Philipps Diamond vision 5000°K ... but it still yellow :act060:
Does anyone put an other bulb brand to make it more white/blue ?

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
you need a blue bulb to get a whitish DRL light. You are better off just getting an LED.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The spiffier ones, with the better quality and clarity tend to cost more. I was looking to splurge, and a friends bought these DRLs, so I did too:

http://www.carid.com/2013-honda-ridgeline-headlights/lumen-led-lights-10256291.html

After looking around, I have found some cheaper, but I am really pleased with these plasma leds. One of them was brighter than the other, and CarID replaced it, without me having to ship the other back.

·
Registered
17 Posts
SRQRIDGE did you have to change the flasher relay for the turn signals? I here you run the risk of having them flash fast if you put the LED's in them.
Has this been answered yet? Superbrightleds has the flasher, but I am not sure which one I need or where it's located. I didn't replace my parking lights yet, but have the bulbs. I really don't want to splice in in-line resistors if I can get around it, even if it costs a bit more.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've connected the led bulbs with the decoder, but it doesn't work
the LED bulbs light up to a very very low potential with flickering issue.
I've tried to connect one with the decoder and one without -> same
It's only working, if I let the oem standard bulb on one side.
Is the decoder too low ? How can I fix it ?:act060:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've connected the led bulbs with the decoder, but it doesn't work
the LED bulbs light up to a very very low potential with flickering issue.
I've tried to connect one with the decoder and one without -> same
It's only working, if I let the oem standard bulb on one side.
Is the decoder too low ? How can I fix it ?:act060:
Ok, which ones are you talking about, that you put in? DRLs? And I don't want to sound dense, what is a decoder?

61 - 80 of 110 Posts