Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
I have a G1. But with that said most or all frt bulbs can be accessed from behind through the inner fender. Been that way with all my ith r Hondas.
Turn frt wheels in and pull some the retaining clips out. Fold inner fender out of the way. Wola! Perfect access.
If you are going to work on your RL a lot, go and buy the correct clip removal pliers. Makes it a lot easier and saves the clips for reuse. 😎

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone I'm new here, I have fixed the rear seat plastic wheels and cables and the radio resistor resolder (for radio lite ) fix. I can't budge the OEM fog light bulb connectors (tried WD40) on either side, i've gone thru the wheel well liner and tried to turn them counter clockwise but they won't budge. Does anyone have any suggestions, I am humbled by this! I have a 2006 RLT Ridgeline that I bought used one week ago and I just love it. Any help or tricks would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance Charlie I live in Springville Utah

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Map & Dome lights in cheap RLs

does anyone have a full list of what bulbs are needed for the 06-12 models? I just need to know how many of each I need. I have a certain brand I want that doesn't have a "full kit" Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Moderator Note: Post Moved to Correct Thread & Forum

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone else had any problems getting the screws out of the light covers in the bed? The Phillips screw driver just turns, nothing happens. Striped?! The truck is brand new. I thought i would see about replacing bulbs with LED's were I could.
If they appear to be shallow Phillips head, they're probably JIS.

·
Registered
35 Posts
What are the 2 bulbs in the back seat roof called? Is that the courtesy light, Map light or Dome Light? I am not sure what the difference is in map and dome. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought an aftermarket led high mount brake light. I removed the old one and when i went to install the new one the connector is the bottom end of a 168 bulb. Is there a way around this or is that the only way to connect them?

·
Registered
906 Posts
I just bought an aftermarket led high mount brake light. I removed the old one and when i went to install the new one the connector is the bottom end of a 168 bulb. Is there a way around this or is that the only way to connect them?
Why would replace the third brake light assy? It's just a large multiple bulb/socket assembly.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

What are the 2 bulbs in the back seat roof called? Is that the courtesy light, Map light or Dome Light? I am not sure what the difference is in map and dome. Thanks
I believe when I replaced all dome/map lights with V-LEDs led bulbs. The two frt and rear bulbs are all the same. All door and rear center courtesy lights were a 194 replacement bulb. V-LEDs are not cheap, but they are quality bulbs and have a warranty on them. The ones I replaced when the truck was new are still working. And another thing you can call them and speak to an English speaking person. Because they are a U.S.A. company.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

101 - 110 of 110 Posts