Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody tell me how hard or easy it is to change the lightbulb for the seat warmer controllers.one was burned when i got it.....

Thanks

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Its pretty easy. Remove the center lower dash console piece whatever honda calls it with the power points. To remove that you open the not an ashtray and pull it off. Behind it there is a screw you remove. Then on each side of the dash piece by the floor there are removable panels on each side. Remove those and there will be 1 screw on each side you remove. Then pull the whole panel off. You can now pop out the seat heater switch and the bulb is on the side of the switch. It will be a gray or red plastic screw end which is the base of the light. Twist it oit and replace with another T3 bulb. Then reassemble everything. Good luck

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Its pretty easy. Remove the center lower dash console piece whatever honda calls it with the power points. To remove that you open the not an ashtray and pull it off. Behind it there is a screw you remove. Then on each side of the dash piece by the floor there are removable panels on each side. Remove those and there will be 1 screw on each side you remove. Then pull the whole panel off. You can now pop out the seat heater switch and the bulb is on the side of the switch. It will be a gray or red plastic screw end which is the base of the light. Twist it oit and replace with another T3 bulb. Then reassemble everything. Good luck
Thanks, I give it a try on my truck. Honda wants $36 for a new switch.
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts