Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals ! I'd love to know what you have planned for your truck when you get it. so post up ! And tell mw What color truck you want

Nighthawk Black for me !
Personally I think i will keep it simple.

20 OR 22 inch rims with matching black face rims with the chrome lips
Dark tints
Gauge color change to glow read and blue
Black step bars and if they make a nice after market grill that too.

But what I really want are THOSE SICK LOOKING REAR VIEW MIRRORS FROM THE CONCEPT TRUCK I LOVE THOSE!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm a stock equipment type but depending on the tint of the windows, I might make them darker. I'd also like to get a remote starter installed but that might not work if the Immobilizer is included in the standard features. I hate washing cars so hopefully in comes in silver. Oh yeah, I like the look of the billet grills so if one is available, I might do that too.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I might want to put bigger tires (not too much bigger) and maybe also a slight suspension lift.

Most likely, I won't do anything but it is nice to dream!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think the running boards give the truck a finished look. Tinted windows will definatlely be the first mod - I think it is a must in Florida. After that, I like the roof rack on one of the NAICS display Ridgelines. Then, I will be strongly considering the bed rail system, the bed extender, the tonneau cover, foglights, body side molding, and XM radio. If the look is right, and funds are available, a brush guard might be in order.

Just a few thoughts.

·
Registered
152 Posts
1. Red
2. Green
3. Black

Color depends on how I feel when see it in person, but I really love the red! Maybe bigger rims and tires. Side step or running boards too. Not sure about the stereo. Bed extender is a good idea since the bed is short. Oh yeah some fog lights!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts