Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2020 Ridgeline RTL-E
17 Posts
I'm another very satisfied Lomax owner, for all of the reasons already stated. I will note that I'm not terribly mechanically inclined, and even I was able to install this tonneau with very little difficulty and very quickly. The only issue I had was with the truck, not the tonneau, in that one of the bolts was so tight that I had to take it to a shop with an impact driver to get it loose. I'll also note that three of the four doohickeys (that's the technical term, I'm sure) that serve as pads for the folded up panels came loose, but Lomax is shipping me replacements without any question, and I'll just make sure they're really glued down well this time.

· Registered
2020 Ridgeline RTL-E
17 Posts
I know this is an older thread, but I certainly enjoyed reading it. I actually had a Lowmax Stance ordered (last night) but after seeing how easy it is to remove I think I will go ahead and order just the flat cover without the connectors on my cab. If anybody happens to see this, are you still satisfied with your purchase? I was down between this and the bakflip.
I still love mine. The only issue I've had with it is that 3/4 of the bumper pieces that the two folded sections rest on came off. I contacted Lomax and they sent me a whole new set that I epoxied on. No other issues, no fading, etc. after nearly 3 years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts