Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2022 Ridgeline RTL, 2019 Pilot EX-L
295 Posts
Got my ‘21 BE last week and really like it. I have been reviewing tonneau covers for the last month and struggled with decision. Almost went back to Extang 2.0 soft tri-fold which I had on the ‘18 RTL-T. It was good. But I found a great deal on a Lomax hard tri fold on TonneauCovered.com. Super price and fast shipping.
Just wanted to share experience. The install was the easiest I have experienced in my last four covers. The fit is exceptional. It appears really well made, looks great, and is easy open and close. Very solid.
Will see how it performs over time but right now I would give it 5 stars.
I am on my 3rd. Extang 2.0 soft tri-fold, different trucks. I love them.

· Registered
295 Posts
Got my ‘21 BE last week and really like it. I have been reviewing tonneau covers for the last month and struggled with decision. Almost went back to Extang 2.0 soft tri-fold which I had on the ‘18 RTL-T. It was good. But I found a great deal on a Lomax hard tri fold on TonneauCovered.com. Super price and fast shipping.
Just wanted to share experience. The install was the easiest I have experienced in my last four covers. The fit is exceptional. It appears really well made, looks great, and is easy open and close. Very solid.
Will see how it performs over time but right now I would give it 5 stars.
I just went to their site and didn't see Lomax listed, I did get a nice pop-up wanting me to talk to someone, which I hate.

· Registered
295 Posts
Yes - Matt black. It exactly matches the rest of the Matt black trim on the truck.

Gusto!

Note: I actually went to a dealer that primary sold a variety of different name brand covers for a living. Once I compared the build quality, ease of installation and the simplicity of usage I was sold! I didn’t buy there. Too expensive. Went online and found best deal and purchased.

Gusto!
What is up with the "Gusto" Is that a Maine thing?

· Registered
295 Posts
Maine thing? No. My nickname is “Gus” Many, many years ago I wasn’t the stand up citizen I am today. At certain venues, I’ll leave that to the imagination, someone would yell GUSTO! We’d all, at least me, would raise the glass of whatever beverage I was drinking and down the rest. I was usually the last man (idiot) standing at the end of the night playing that game. Then I would drive everyone home. You have to remember this is the late 60s early 70s.

Over time my nickname grew from Gus to……….

Gusto!
Cool, thanks very much and I like the nickname. It just sounded like something from Maine. We're from Kentucky and everything around here is bourbon and horses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts