Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Yes - Matt black. It exactly matches the rest of the Matt black trim on the truck.

Gusto!

Note: I actually went to a dealer that primary sold a variety of different name brand covers for a living. Once I compared the build quality, ease of installation and the simplicity of usage I was sold! I didn’t buy there. Too expensive. Went online and found best deal and purchased.

Gusto!
Thanks for the great information. I’ve been debating whether this is something I can install myself, as I’m not particularly handy. Front what I’ve read in the many posts on ROC, it sounds like it’s a matter of using a Torx bit to unscrew the bolts, which should be easy enough. I do worry about getting the rails straight/level and not hurting the composite bed as I reinstall the bolts though.

· Registered
9 Posts
The OEM sits on top of the bed rails and has a large profile and looks like poop IMPO. The Lomax looks awesome!
I definitely agree that the OEM isn’t the best looking, but it seems to be the only tonneau that gives full access to the in-bed trunk. The Lomax and the other covers like the Bakflip MX4 look way better.

· Registered
9 Posts
The install of the LOMAX in the Ridgeline is real simple. Remove the 3 bolts in the bed on each side of the Ridgeline and install the one piece rail on each side. Line up rail to top of bed. Install top check for alignment. Once happy, tighten bolts you’re done! Took my son and I less than 1/2 hour to do. You could do it by yourself but easily done with an extra hand.

You CAN do this!

Gusto!
Thanks for describing the process, as well as all the pictures you posted. It does seem like something my wife and I could handle, or I could get a friend to assist. Did you do any additional waterproofing to make the tonneau and bed more water right? I saw several good posts from Phineas detailing that process.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts