Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
I HATE THIS THREAD!!! It just cost me over $800!!! When I saw the look and realized the functionality of the Lomax aluminum tri fold tonneau cover, I just HAD to order one of the last two matt black covers at TonneauCovered.com (that were in stock), thanks to the recommendation from the OP Dan Galloway and the beautiful pics from MaineMan. Thanks a lot Dan and MaineMan, for helping me to blow 8+ Benjamins.:eek:

· Registered
98 Posts
Yay! FedEx delivered my Lomax Tri Fold Matte Black tonneau cover today (Super Bowl Sunday) from TonneauCovered.com. I can highly recommend TonneauCovered.com because the first box arrived and all off the staples that hold this heavy duty box together were missing but about two and it appeared that there were a few missing parts. The company promptly sent me a return shipping label and I slapped it on and took it to the UPS Store and TonneauCovered.com ordered me a replacement cover the moment that my return cover was in the pipeline. The turnaround, customer contact/service could not be beat IMHO. Their prices were the best on the net and the tonneau is super nice fitting. I am approaching the ripe age of 73 in a couple of months but had no difficulties installing the cover by myself. I laid out two Harbor Freight moving pads to be able to have a soft place for my knees and when I had to get on my back to check things and it was a relative piece of cake. The instructions were slightly off for my 2022 RL, but I watched a short video by the manufacturer which did have the up-to-date hardware for the Ridgeline install and just took my time and it went quite smoothly. The tri fold tonneau is not so heavy that I can't pick it up by myself even though I have a sort of bum right shoulder after having to have a severed tendon repaired, along with about 3 other procedures to the shoulder about 3 years ago. As a physician buddy of mine opines, my shoulder will never be the same but I do work-arounds and just take an occasional single Aleve when necessary.
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive tire Automotive design

· Registered
98 Posts
Glockwork83, I was looking at a Florida vendor who installs Lomax Tri-Folds and in their video, the top of the tailgate does rub the underside of the Lomax cover just "a tad". Mine when it was installed on my 2022 RTL did the exact same thing. I can help you with your OCD. Just send me your address and I will come over and throw a small pebble at the side of the bed and leave a little "ping" mark and then you won't ever have to worry about the truck getting a ding anymore😜

BTW, the color of truck that you selected is not considered to be a color but more of a "commitment"! A darn good looking one if you were to ask me but you already know that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts