Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2023 White Pearl Black Edition
402 Posts
I know this is an older thread, but I certainly enjoyed reading it. I actually had a Lowmax Stance ordered (last night) but after seeing how easy it is to remove I think I will go ahead and order just the flat cover without the connectors on my cab. If anybody happens to see this, are you still satisfied with your purchase? I was down between this and the bakflip.

· Registered
402 Posts
Just ordered my Lowmax tri fold - Matte black for my new 2022 BE! Tonneau Covered got me about $100 off from ordering directly from Lomax's website. Appreciate the recommendations.
That’s a good deal, I went to the website and I can’t see where they sell Lomax? In any case I think you’re going to love it.

· Registered
402 Posts
I just called the guy that owns/runs Tonneau Covered and he said that he had them in stock. Price shipped with no tax was $849.
Assuming it’s the exact cover, that’s a great price. I’m guessing around $100 less than I paid directly from Agricover. Post some pictures after you have installed, I think you’re going to like it.

· Registered
402 Posts
I definitely enjoyed and recommend dealing directly with Agricover. Before I actually ordered mine I called them and spent 20 minutes on the phone with the actual technician that builds the cover. Sorry about your experience with your distributor, but I still think you’re going to like the Lomax.

· Registered
402 Posts
The carabiners are black, I was just going by what I saw in install vids. Agricover said they sold him that S/N 11/2 and that they must have gotten packaged without the rear side of the rails cut. I also did not have anything to peel to stick rails to the bed. Agricover informed me that when they packaged the covers they ran out of the sticky stuff.
Sounds like their quality control could be improved. My hardware was missing the nylon locking nuts needed to secure the rails to the brackets. Hope all goes well from here for you. Happy Thanksgiving

· Registered
402 Posts
They are not alone in their lack of quality control. BAK is probably the leader in that department which is a negative. In their defense, BAK does resolve the problems quickly.
Originally from North Dakota I hold them (Lomax)to the highest standards! HAHA!

I was only missing a few lock nuts, easy fix, but defective rails are not good. Overall pretty positive review's, nobody can be perfect. I am very satisfied with mine and the one on one conversations they provided for all my questions while purchasing- Happy Thanksgiving all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts