Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Very nice..may have to get one too. Is that available?

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM LadyRidge at cdcgraphics.com, Wayne and kanji. I'm sure she'd love to make you guys one. In fact I need to order another. The one I put on is a bit high on one side.

·
Registered
473 Posts
nice pizza man. This was your idea? wow.
Hey Ladyridge you working with other guys on custome decals now? :mad: And I thought I was the only one. I mean after all my truck is silver and here I see you making a blue ridge look better than mine! Ahhh the insanity:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Great idea and collaboration, Joe and JC!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I love it , I want one too, maybe J.C. should add it to the roc decal package, I'm sure every one getting the roc decal would want one of those ridge decals to go with it. Great idea and work Joe and J.C.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
That looks great! I am thinking about putting my badges back on now.

L

·
0 Posts
northernlights said:
If you dont understand it, it looks like you have a paint problem.
That's the beauty of it. It's for an elite group only the special can belong to. :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looks great. As soon as I applied my "ROC" decal, I was thinking of ways to break the decal apart and do something like that.

·
Registered
534 Posts
JC, I tried ordering one and I keep getting an error that the shipping method I chose (tried both) is not available to my area (up here in the Great White North). :(

L

·
0 Posts
Hez said:
JC, I tried ordering one and I keep getting an error that the shipping method I chose (tried both) is not available to my area (up here in the Great White North). :(
I have Canada included in shipping. Let me check the setting again. :)

OK try again, Hez. Sorry.

L

·
0 Posts
Ok Hez, your shipping is fixed. Sorry for the delay. I had Canada included but forgot to add the Province's so it canceled it out. My bad. All better now. :)
Thanks for your interest. I'm putting mine on tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
I have two words to say about that....Sue Wheat!!! :D

I'll be pointing the wife to your website, for X-Mas present ideas, LR!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts