Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
purchased a 2007 Ridgline RTL about two years ago with 94,000 miles
I have 140,000 on now and quarter side panels are rusting out, holes Lower front and starting around rear wheel openings.
Rear bumper reinforcement rusted out too and needs replaced ( Pennsylvania vehicle)
My first Ridgeline and I love it. I’ll probably patch this one up, replace rear bumper reinforcement and drive for another year or so. But I am starting to look now for a newer 1G Ridgeline. Would like to find one in no rust states. Anyone thinking of selling or selling one please drop me a note.
Virginia and Carolina and surrounding state’s best but will consider lower southern states and Midwest.

·
Super Moderator
1,433 Posts
Get a newer one and get it sprayed with a product like Wool Wax or Fluid Film. There's people in the 'burgh area that do that. It's like rust proofing but better to stop the rust as it's an oxygen prevention product. Stops rust in it's tracks too.

Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get a newer one and get it sprayed with a product like Wool Wax or Fluid Film. There's people in the 'burgh area that do that. It's like rust proofing but better to stop the rust as it's an oxygen prevention product. Stops rust in it's tracks too.

Steve
Thank for the information on that, do you have a name of a company that does it or just need to google wool wax or Fluid film ?

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,135 Posts
I'm looking for a 2dr :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts