Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am brand new here and hopefully a new honda ridgeline owner in the near future too. I am scoping out a Ridgeline but i am not sure if it is worth it. it is a 2006 RTL with 156K on it. It seems like it was well maintained but i am concerned about those miles. does anyone have any advise on this?

here is the link to the truck itself

http://jandrautosales.net/Vehicle-S...ONROOF-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57104-2823381

Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Well....

The only thing I can say is that I traded my '06 in 2012 with about 130K miles on it. It had a tonneau cover, running boards, the under seat storage compartment, cargo net for the trunk and a little trim enhancement. It also had about $18K worth of front end damage in a crash that was repaired very nicely. I got $10K for the trade back then.

So if my convoluted math (in my head) is right. I think it MIGHT be priced a little high. What did truecar say?

Otherwise, as long as all the maintenance has been done religiously, including the timing belt and all the trimmings as well as fluid changes, etc. It's probably a fine truck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Embo_9, Kbb says the price is good but I just wanted to make sure the miles were not a big issue. I will ask for the car fax on it and make sure things were done correctly.

Thank you for your input

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thank you Embo_9, Kbb says the price is good but I just wanted to make sure the miles were not a big issue. I will ask for the car fax on it and make sure things were done correctly.

Thank you for your input
Make sure it has had the water pump, timing belt and spark plugs replaced along with the the VTM, rear-differential and tranny fluids. This is all needed to keep the truck in solid running condition and can cost over $1,000 if you have the dealer do it for you.

Otherwise the truck looks fine, assuming it's got a clean carfax.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts