Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my ridge came with HiD (6000k I think) headlights already installed.

The fogs are yellow... : \ Where can I get a set so they match the headlights?

I'm also looking for a chrome bull bar, any recommendations?

I'm also looking for a hood bug deflector, any recommendations?

· Registered
47 Posts

· Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies guys!

Heli, those look great but wow are they expensive! The Westin bullbar is only like $220...

The eBay ones are only $140ish...

I just found a bug deflector on Amazon for $40, and ordered it.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to know! Thank you for that rtlsport

I'm not sure how to find out what is already installed in there though :( I'll try to find the ballast, and maybe it's printed on there.

· Registered
13 Posts
No problem it burnout and damage my headlights in less than 4 months and warranty wont cover it. I bought the truck brand new in June 2014 not like its a used truck or anything but I also drive alot;way more the average person 40K in 6 months.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Headlight retrofit is where it's at I would stay away from the Plug n play kits. Do it right with no glare for other drivers.
The headlights are already done. They're 6000k I think. I'm not 100% sure on that.

The Fogs WERE done the same, but one of them went out, so I took it back to the dealership, and they put stock bulbs in...

So now its really weird looking. The headlights are blue, and the fogs are yellowish...

I just want my fogs to match the headlights : \

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.