Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bliss53 and I from NE are looking for this. His idea is to get 2 more folks in the NE area into the deal and buy a set of four from ebay, and split the cost. Any takers??? Great idea Bliss53!! :)

L

·
0 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
Bliss53 and I from NE are looking for this. His idea is to get 2 more folks in the NE area into the deal and buy a set of four from ebay, and split the cost. Any takers??? Great idea Bliss53!! :)
GREAT IDEA TEX. Too bad I live so far. Maybe I can get some Ohioans to jump in and do the same thing.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
ladyridge said:
GREAT IDEA TEX. Too bad I live so far. Maybe I can get some Ohioans to jump in and do the same thing.
Yup, I'd be interested. I wonder if any dealers have a set of take-offs that they'd sell for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shand-Horn said:
Check the link to the HandA web site I got a take off from them for $125 I think but they do not have them all the time.
what did it cost for shipping?

L

·
0 Posts
ridged said:
Yup, I'd be interested. I wonder if any dealers have a set of take-offs that they'd sell for a reasonable price.
Cool. I know we have more Ohioans out there. Do I hear full size spare tire #3 and #4?? :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
$21 is awfully cheap shipping for a wheel AND tire. How were they sent?

Shand-Horn said:
Cost was $125 plus
$21 for ground shipping that was from CA to FL

·
Registered
72 Posts
Count me in.

Fairfield, CT.... although I travel throughout the state.

·
Registered
29 Posts
What part of Ohio?

·
Registered
29 Posts
My boss has relatives in Ohio and drives there frequently. I will find out where it is she goes. If it's close then I'm in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have 2 full sets of OEM Ridgeline RTL alloy wheels for sale one set is perfect and the other has slide curb rash on one wheel they were taken off and replaced with the accessory wheels before delivery was even taken. the other set got the rash on a test drive. NO reasonable offer will be refused.
send me an e-mail if your interested to [email protected]. I live in Michigan so pick up can be arranged if you live nearby or if I need to drive I will but it may require gas money.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I am looking for one OEM wheel to be used as a full sized spare. It must be in good shape and I don't need the TPMS as it's a spare. PM me or email to [email protected].

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Please pardon the brief interruption on the thread...
Welcome back Shovelhd! Missed you on the ROC for a while. I hope all is well.
I don't have a wheel for you. I believe that there will be a few available at The ROC @ the ROC in Cleveland on November 5th. Come if you can. If you can't, maybe members can shuttle one to you.

L

·
0 Posts
Ultra-HOG said:
Please pardon the brief interruption on the thread...
Welcome back Shovelhd! Missed you on the ROC for a while. I hope all is well.
I don't have a wheel for you. I believe that there will be a few available at The ROC @ the ROC in Cleveland on November 5th. Come if you can. If you can't, maybe members can shuttle one to you.
OH MY GOSH...CHRIS....YOU ARE A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES.
DITTO WHAT BRUCE SAID.
WELCOME BACK BUDDY.
:)
Sorry..you may proceed with your thread already in progress. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts